Reviews for Promise
Green Eyes chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Pain dance?God i love this!
Green Eyes chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
i love that 'straightest straight ever to have straighted' bit-HILARIOUS!
Abbey chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
Wonderful. I don't know if you're still working on this piece, but either way, I enjoyed reading it very much. I hope that you will continue... but I understand if, for whatever reason, you can't.
Abbey chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
So... I just started reading Promise today. At first I had to get used to the format, but now I really quite appreciate , I love this script. I would very much like to see this on screen. It's lovely and hilarious... if I were a filmmaker I would jump at the chance..So I've just read chapter 8, and I have to go to work soon, but I'll finish as soon as I can.
Safety Canary chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
This story is like, wow. Wow. Wonderful. You have a great sense of humor and that shines through all the while you read. The characters are fun, too. You just have to update. Soon. kthx
1010101010101010101010 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
i've only read up to chapter two so far, but this is really addicting, i love how real it is.

this really needs to be a , now.
Joanne chapter 12 . 1/30/2006
Yay! i can't wait til you update! hm, i think gloria's a really cool mom. and i love aiden's smart mouth! lol he just cracks me up. gawsh and logan is just plain sexy. BWAHAH. well great job to you! i worship you *bows*
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 12 . 1/23/2006
*claps* I have no idea why I love this (I ussually hate script like things) but I love it.
Marry My Pie Please chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
This script I can definitely picture (that is of course if suddenly gay movies went on the channel) (though they are very implying) (...whatever)-I could definitely picture this as a Comedy Central movie. And a very good one too.

I especially loved the great emphasis on the word "adorable". Seriously, made me laugh every time I saw the word (fitting for the humor).

Anna...Sadly, she reminds me of my close friend who I've almost murdered several (lost count) times because she talks too fast and laughs too much thus loosing breath. So...Anna rocks.

Nathan. Nathan... I love Nathan in that non-romantic, he's not a teddy bear but perhaps a stuffed seal (with the cool sound makers inside of them that goes off whenever you squeeze their stomachs or toe?) that I just want to hug him-and get him drunk.

Logan is a nice character. Good love partner-to-be, except that whole Scooby-Doo boxers with the Spiderman pair. I simply was outraged by that. You cannot mix the Scooby-Doo with the Spiderman. It's just...just insane! (Now if it were Batman, I'd totally ask for a model of that)

Aiden is the lovely guy, who seriously, I'm not sure if I missed this, but I just realized throughout the whole story that he has not once had sex (or the flashback of the after effects and/or before). He's the little virgin I love to see get deflowered by someone (don't really care who) but by someone. Okay, so I'm rooting for the predicted lover, Logan. Sue me for giving in to the romance in life.

I'd comment on probably every other supporting character in the script (like the Taylor guy, who I suspected had some jealousy of Logan at the time) (he was angry when Aiden was ignoring him...) but this review is becoming way too long. Perhaps my longest review ever...

Script idea, perfect fit. Plot, well thought. Character development, mastered (okay, so that's some extreme flattering but you're good, deal with it). Humor, witty, finally someone who has humor other than the tired out vulgar words.

Now, off to my works. End of the script will surely not be a disappointment. Cheers!
Inherent chapter 12 . 1/5/2006
*sniff* They finally get together and you're ending it next chapter? Evil.

You know what's funny? I clicked on this story a while ago and I look at the first chapter and was a bit confused on how you formatted it but now that I went back and actually read this amazingly awesome story the way it's written is fun to read. Now I'm sad I didn't read it sooner. Well, maybe not because then I'd have to wait for Logan and Aiden to get together.

Anyways, I love the personalities of the characters. They're all so funny. Even Nathen who I was hoping wouldn't turn out as a total ass, which he didn't (yay!). And Anna's nifty too with her whole slash thing. The only thing is that you spelled Sirius wrong. Sorry, my inner Harry Potter nerdness made me comment on that.

So, um. Update soon. It would be more than grand.
ShadowGal chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
*frowns* Now, don't get me wrong. I adored this chapter like woah, but... I'm not happy to hear that it's over after the next update. *sighs* At any rate, this has been such a great story! I'm sure you'll keep up the good work no matter what you move on to next.
Natasha5 chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
Love it.
unknwnfuture chapter 12 . 12/2/2005
Hey. You probably don't remember me I was probably one of the first to review your story/script. I kept checking back just in case you might have updated and tonight I did and I read it and I really liked it. I just love this story so much. I saw that you put the next chapter would be the end. I'm sorry to hear that. Oh well, keep up the good work. :) ~Matt
Yelizaveta chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
WHY DID YOU STOP 'm adding this to my favorites list.
Intriguing Mademoiselle chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
These characters are amazing. I am truly envious of your ability to create and develop highly realistic characters. In addition, I appreciate this unique style of writing. I wish this would really become a play or a movie.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »