Reviews for Promise
Jester Joshua chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Tell me if youve heard this one before: AND ILL DAMN WELL REVIEW EVERY * CHAPTER! yes, no, maybe? How romantic! Puppy dog eyes, sunsets, other more memorable stuff (room full of naked men) Great STUFF!
Jester Joshua chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
TRue love, so sweet, kinda creepy, but cool. AND I WILL DAMN WELL CONTINUE REVIEWING YOU STORIES! Totaly unnesecary, but, I LOVE YOUR STORIES...OK... what more is there to say...?
Jester Joshua chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
REALY amazing! Wowy, publish damn you PUBLISH! This is DAMN good, excuse my french! This Very god. Like all other stories seem like DIRT. I swear. Could you review my story, please, even though it sucks compared to this... please... *puppy dog eyes*
ItalianQT chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
good chapter! I can't believe its almost over! :( Update soon! :)
synanceia chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
FINALLY, you updated! I just want to say that I LOVE your work. Aiden was so very, very cute when he was drunk and I'm so happy you finally updated! At first it took me some time to get used to your style of writing but it's really grat once you get into it and it's like watching a movie. So I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter so good luck with that!
Posed chapter 12 . 11/18/2005
SCRE. I had to read this really fast cause I'm putting off an essay and all that but... I read it all with a grin and a bounce and I LOVE YOU. Wicked banter, as always.
facebookstalker chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
wow! I love it! haha it was worth the wait!
Quartermoon chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
:D Finally!

I had to reread the last couple chapters to remember what was happening, but it was so good _!

My favorite Fanfic for the past...um...long time is finally coming to close.

Bitter sweet!
Dream Fox chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Wow, as always, so cute and clever! I'm always laughing during your stories... and about time they got togeather! Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ddz008 chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Finally!GREAT CHAPTER!They kissed each other! XDI love it!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quietly Losing Control chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Ah DAMN IT! Everytime I start reading a story it always end at the suspenseful part or a cliff hanger or something (almost typed somethong...) .
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Oh my fucking god. I spent 5 hours until midnight reading this and it isn't FINISHED. Fuck. I'm really disappointed.
explicitones chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
nice! it's great how i just started reading and it's gonna end in the next chapter. no wait...well just for the last chapter, but ...i didn't have to suffer like the other readers did. LOL. anyways, O M G. this story is GREAT. i love love love love love (i could go on) it. update son!
ShadesWithLove chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
aw... its gonna end soon? haiz... oh well... maybe you would write a lemon? please? please?
clare greenleaf chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
Whee, so cool! Updates! I can't believe how cool this story is! I adore this. This...this is just comedic gold. And the HP slash thing? Though I'm a Harry/Draco slasher all the way, it was too hilarious. Neville/Remus/Voyeur!Sirius...god. ::laughs head off:: Please bring out the last chapter, please!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »