Reviews for Losing Andrew
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
That was a fantastic ending. Made me tingle all over and go OMG again. lol. That was so sad. I almost cried too.
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
OMG!omg. i dunno what to say. OMG!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
anothe rnice little convo between brother and sister. cute on the surface but dark underneath.
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
yey, great chappy. very emotional. I gotta go now to carry on reading bye bye.
poetic abortion chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
;-; Damm::Hugs:: It's over it's over. ::Is really sad.::

poetic abortion chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
It's short but amazing and powerful. ;-; I can't believe it's almost over. ::cries:: T3T

Noelle V-V
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
I like this story...
poetic abortion chapter 7 . 12/26/2004
This was such a sad fic. You're style is so emotional and displays it well.

poetic abortion chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
O.O This was soo deep. You wrote this whole fic in such a cool perspective. - I love it.

Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
wow, confused me for a moment there. Amber was at home yet the chapter was in first person. Then i realised that it wasn't in the pov of the father. Maybe you should try to make that clearer earlier on?Well i'd predicted that Andrew might be back on crack so i guess i was right yey! he he. Nice chapter though take care at times by remembering that the reader doesn't need to know all the details.

toodles
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
you're right it was short. Was my feeling right then? hmm sumfin has happened...but what! -
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
cool chapter. I have a bad feeling about what could happen next though. OO
CW-nerd-12 chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Hey, neat story. Your language is kind of stiff, and I can't really get a sense of the characters. Get into the scenes, show us what they're like. Give them some oomph!
Eagle Seance chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
excellent couple of chapters since the second! the emotions that andrew as well as his family are going through, are well written and realistic. the fourth chapter was kinda short, but suspenseful. i really hope what i think might happen is not going to happen though! poor andrew... anyway, update soon!
Ethereal Oceans chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
This was really good. I love the plotline. But shew... did you have to put in a cliffhanger? lol. U had better update soon!