Reviews for Only Friends
ThePerfectImperfection chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
You're twenty-six, you say? I've decided after reading (and enjoying) every last one of your poems and one-shots, that three years (or so) ago, we had quite a bit in common.

Thanks for the review response, by the way. It's always nice to hear back from people.
Res Ipsa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Somehow I had never read this before. It's so you that it made me LOL. Have I told you lately that you are a great writer? How are QUALM? I'd love an update.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
AH! I was reading this and I can't help but feel ...well, what the narrator feels! I know you didn't write it all up in fancy words or anything - but it just jumped at me!

So I'm taking it that the narrator really likes this guy, who is her/his friend and he just views her/him as a friend and nothing more! Or maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I gathered.

Okay, onward...love it. I mean, even if it doesnt rythm or like a cryptic puzzle which some people think only makes a good poem, I really liked it. It was kind of funny how she kept waking him up and he kept mummbling cute - OH IT STABBED MY HEART! I mean here's a guy who doesnt like u anymore than friends and he's calling her cute! Eek!

oh, yes, well, very very good.

lots of love, kanne.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
*sigh* That sounds about right. Being 'just friends' can be just torture. But whatever. No reminiscing. So, I take it this is from an actual thing that happened to you? Maybe there's hope if it is. After all, guys are just as screwy as girls and just as capable of developing crushes on friends, you know.