Reviews for The Chaos Theory
DroptheBomb chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Hey! Well, to be honest i actually read this story a while back. But it wasn't until now that i decided to actually make a profile, so here's your well deserved review! Well, this is an excellent story for one, i'm a real fan of the series, and i see now that you've actually posted more than 3, so i'll be sure to read those soon as well.

As for this story, i really and thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a great way of building up anticipation and the such, and i just love your characters. The only thing that kind of bothers me is that at times it can get confusing (but hey, what's easy about time travel?)
Natasha Bird chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
cool, i found lots of really weird coincidences in this story but that's completely irrelevant. great story and i loved all of the twists that were included.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Great story! It seem very real. Except for the part about the self destruct button in the building. Who would give their building a self desruct button?

Here are a few scientific thing about time travel that you might find interesting:

I read somewhere (I can't remember where) that time travel is very comon in nature. scientists have seen electrons orbiting hidrogen atoms dissapear and then reapear as they as they travel in circles through time.

Also, the particle called a positron, (the anti particle of the electron) is infact it's anti particle except that it is traveling backward through time.
Reaper chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Very good story, plot is a bit sketchy at parts, confusing somewhat, but then again, like Bob Evans said, it's Chaos and Time Travel. And Chaos and Time Travel are crazy. Crazy like Buddha.

I liked the fight between Coran and Michael, begining of Chapter three.

Reaper

P.S. I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to read much of many peoples stuff, including writing my own. I plan on reading the other Chaos Theories later.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I liked this story. It was a little confusing at some points, but by the end things pretty much worked themselves out. But hey, I guess chaos is confusing...
Trey Terror chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
hm... im surprised how fast the story moves... its complete in only three chapters... amazing (*wink*) well I liked this chapter and I don't like michael... but good chapter anyway...

trey
Trey Terror chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
O real good first chapter... im a bit confused... do guys dance together often(like is coran st8?) ok well im reading the next chapter

oh: good flow by the way

trey
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Wow Ben ! This jsut absolutely moved me, i loved this...oine of the best sci-fi stories i have ever read. This was incredible, i loved it so much i am gunna beg u for a sequel, this was so good, i wanna take it from you, but i wont. I got sad tho at the start and stuff when she died, but all good in the end, and i am glad everything worked out. Please post up a sequel when you are done coz i WANNA read it. I congradulate you on an amazing piece of work _
thatonemistake chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Ah, that's cool, you finally finished it! Wow, it's been pretty close to a year... I thought you told me you deleted it though? Awesome ending, totally surprised me when Coran didn't die (like you SAID he would, you meanie!). A little piece of advice though, Ben; don't rush the ending - you can tell you wanted this out there as soon as possible, you know?

Time-keeper, huh? -Hint for all reading this- Will there be a sequel?

Forever your stalker, Ben.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
I can't believe Morgan dies...i was starting 2 like her aswell. I hope they can bring her back or save her from what happened. Neway, this is going along great, i wonder what will happen next...will Michael and Coran become friends? Update soon coz i wanna no wot happens. devil-apprentice
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow...i don't normally read long stories, but this one caught my eye. After reading the first chapter i can visulaise everything that is going on. This sroty thus far is great and it will turn out to be an awesome story. You have amazing talent as a writer and i can't wait to read more of your stuff. Oh and by the way thankyou for all the reviews you gave me, i am returning the favour currently and i shall keep at -apprentice
Neveah Snow chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
So glad to see you had posted something new!
This is really interesting! I like the quotes, or ideas I guess, at the beginnings of chapters. It's reminiscent of Dune. I especially like when you said, "Or maybe one wishes to create chaos?" That's a great hook to put at the beginning of a story!

update soon!