Reviews for Little Things
Frodo chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
As always, everything you write is so well done, and this is no exception. You described the emotional part of hugs so well. Often times people focus on a kiss, but I think there's something even more powerful about a hug. It's a hold without lust. Anyway, I'm not sure exactly what I want to say in the review, but I think it was a very insightful piece. Beautiful job. -Micah
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
wow, VERY good. aside from the emotional side, even, this is a very interesting analysis of a hug. it got me wondering whether it applied to only friends or only family, or perhaps both? and the way you narrowed it down to the single person at the end was truly brilliant; kinda sucked me in. the last line was especially powerful: "but i wish i had someone to hold onto right now." truly great piece, chica, nice work!
Ruarc chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Very nice, very... pensive, I suppose is what I'm trying to say, if that even makes sense.
Sometimes it's so much harder to hold on that it is to let go, no matter what you want. Well, for me at least. Always easier to push people away than admit you want them to stay and let you hold on.
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Aw! That is so sad, Fae...And yet, it's so sweet. The third paragraph is sweet. It reminds me so much of..(okay, you can kill me for saying this)..but it reminds me of D/G. Aww...
*wipes tear*
Damn Tom Riddle..The fool!
*is too much into fandom to care about the real world* hehe
-Sandie-
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I cried.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Oh my god, Fae... that was so sweet. It almost made me cry. It was beautiful. Wow... you write amazing prose. It's so... wow. I don't have anything else to say. I love it. I love you. *HUGS, tightly and doesn't let go even when Fae does ;)*
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
:S...chica...:( :(...*sigh* you shouldn't be like that...I understand why you're so scared of getting hurt,and it's different for people who feel stronger and more emotions than others but...you have to give people a chance, you simply have to...It's hard but you're such an amazing person, you deserve to be loved and you deserve to let people love you even if it's a risk :). I love you, even though I don't know you, and I think you shouldn't be afraid of letting people love you and love them back, certainly not. Love, Mia