Reviews for Enigma
Agcaoili chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was bittersweet.
Gimme Back My Pigeon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This has just become my new favorite story - but not in the heap of Favorite Stories I have on FicPress, but like.. my FAVORITE. I absolutely loved every second of it, and I definitely don't doubt reading it.

-Ches.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I think you did excellent, i really enjoyed that.

Bloody brilliant! :D

P.S. Im Welsh! _
MissyPink chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
*shoots herself* for not having reviewed half of Kaptain Neffles' stories until now. Thank god Stewie saw sense eventually (and for anyone who doesn't know the background, don't worry it's not in the story).

A real tear jerker *grabs the tissues* (barh, i sound like Ickle!)
Tom chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Beautiful!
Switch chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
The main character's name changes back forth from Dan to Ian. Other than that, awesome story. _
Damian E L chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I really like this, I like all your one-shots.
alysia-moon chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
omigod! is this a one-shot? bcos i looks like it can be continued! if it isnt pls continue...
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
;_; the angst. the beauty. i like. this is mu8ch love.
Feili chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
It was good. Excellently narrated, with unforgettable descriptions. The only small flaw I saw was that the narrator Dan/Ian seemed to have 2 names... Anyway, good job, unique and bittersweetly beautiful.
BleachMeAgain chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was suggested to me from a friend and i must say I really enjoyed your style. Refreshing. :) though the swithc to the name Ian..confused me but other then that great story! Keep it up!
ValaneyValaun chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Man, you write really interesting smut. And I mean "smut" in the absolute best sense of the word [insert lame winking emoticon]
-VVL
I am no longer writing chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
::sniffle:: that was beautiful... you're an extremely talented person...
Taylor A. Raine chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I just wanted to tell you that this is a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Good job.
galene chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
wow, amazingly intense emotional piece of writing there. Totally love it