Reviews for Fallen Angel
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Woah...sad and deep, I liked it a lot! You are really and amazing poet! I'm absolutely stunned by your way of writing... hopefully one day I can write as good as you!

Love,

Ellen
RehabIsForQuitters chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
ohmygod...i love this poem. seriously, amazing work. its touching, expressive and written beautifully. also, thank u for ur reviews, its so incredible to hear positive things about ur work!
Kel chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
You'll never be a fallen angel in my mind, Matt, cause I still care about you, and I could never hate you, no matter what. *huggles and snuggles*
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
ah i like. very dark though... but good. can i ask, can u review i hate u and invisible? if u can, much appriciated. im told for i hate you that i can swear and make it look good, lol! anyhoo, cool poem and post and write more.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Wow.
I don't know what to say about this one, Matt. It was just so good! The choice of words you used and the flow of them...it was wonderful! The emotions were so strongly portrayed, and the repetiton of the chorus (I guess you could call it that) at the ending was perfect. "Of and angel crying / Of an angel dying" Absolutely beautiful. It literally brought tears to my eyes. This one is definitely going on my faves list!