Reviews for Lokasenna: The Flyting of Loki REVIEW ME NOW!
star3catcher chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
This is really an excellent fic. It's accurate, engaging, and really gives you another side of Loki to look at other than just some troll making fun of everyone.
huimei chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
huimei chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
yuanyuan chapter 7 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 6 . 6/4/2010

yuanyuan chapter 4 . 6/4/2010

yuanyuan chapter 2 . 6/4/2010

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

Kali-Nineteen chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
Really great job... It was so descriptive, and very well done. It's going into my favs right now!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 10 . 8/25/2005
*sniffle*
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
w00t! THIS STORY SO ROCKS MY SOCKS! WAHOO! Poor, poor Loki!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
WOOH! I'LL BE A REVIEW! XdAnyhoo, I adore this story. This is SO going into my favorites!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
So good, and about Microsoft Word: I feel you. XD
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
"BTW, those who don't know: a senna (Norse word), or a flyting, is a "running dialogue of vituperation," vituperation being bitter, abusive language. A traditionally Norse exchange of insults. I.e.: it's a bunch of gods bitching at each other, or in this case, a bunch of gods bitching at one god, who bitches back. It's great!"

I already knew what it meant, but that part made me laugh!

Poor Loki... *ish sad*
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
*sniffle* Poor Loki... I always thought that the Gods pushed him into being like this. It is not his fault, it is Odin and Thor's... and everyone elses! :)Anyway, this was excellent!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »