Reviews for The Protector
the invisible princess chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
I liked your story, iv just spent the last couple of days reading it and il definitly be reading your new one to. I also like your ending it made it seem more realistic and as much as your story was good to read i agree with you that this was the time to end it. Your a good writer:)
WeekendFame chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I like it. easy to follow, very easy to envisage. Sam's character's quite interesting.

Can't wait to read more :)
WinterMelody chapter 25 . 5/26/2009
Years and years from now. Well, it has been, but I'll review anyway. Meh.

Your spelling and grammar are both quite good- better than even mine (the grammar, that is). I'm surprised, most on here is * *. Kids might read this review. Gotta keep a clean mouth for 'em.

Eh. i wouldn't have minded if you'd kept it going. You totally could have had it as a story where she keeps having people breaking up with her, or something. I don't know.

Goodbye.
shar chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
This chapter made me laugh and I've experienced the exact same thing. Everything was good in this chapter and all the characters so far are interesting. Some characters are like individuals I know now.
shar chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
This is an intriguing story and deals with problems that could happen in real life. Yes being a Lesbian is a tough life haha. I like the story so far; no killing anybody please!
diamondforever chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I thought that this story moved way too quickly, with too much exposition and not enough explanation. It just didn't feel realistic to me. Sam was a one-dimensional protagonist, and pretty shallow.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
uh..this is getting kinda boring

and whatever happened to tanya?
proChef chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
man, i found myself hoping that sam and mel would at least stay as good friends. i don't know if that might have been inferred, but i definitely didn't feel that.

this is a great story, imma go check out the rest :D
fanficfanatic chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
brilliant story. :D
PrettyAwkward chapter 25 . 12/29/2006
i read the other story before this one and yeah you really don't need to read this one first to understand the other one but this does give more information that fills in some gaps. this one was good.i liked it.
me chapter 25 . 10/21/2006
I really liked this story
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OMG i loved your things though, the beginngin started out so fast. I was like woah. But throughtour the rest of the story that whole timing thing was after the begining you never here of tanya again! where'd she go man?I do like how it went from tanya to ashley and then ahsley then mel. You never knew who she would end up with. even though ashley had a bf it seemed idk..I personally wanted her to be with ashley. That ending! OMG! i was so upset!I was very upset when they broke the lonliness, that feeling of broken, SAM! big tough girl! broken..I felt so bad for heri almost cried (Lol uhh im an emotional person)Anyway good job!
blah chapter 25 . 3/11/2006
i liked this story, although i wish it had a happy ending :( poor Sam, btw i LUV the name Piper, its just so fun to say piperpiperpiperpiper
marille chapter 25 . 12/8/2005
god.. i loved your story..but now im depressed. im hating you end. ok i am the end.. nonono. why do they break up?this depresses me now..damn

PS: sorry if my english sucks.i cant speak english that well.
i-rite-gud chapter 25 . 11/28/2005
I can't wait to read AIIWABC, I bet it'll be awesome.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »