Reviews for By Your Leave
steph chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
i know it's been a long while since you've worked on this piece, but please please please please please continue it! i love period pieces and this is one of the most well-written ones i've read so far. do continue it!

i love david/jared and elisa's interactions; i just want to know what happens when his real identity is revealed!

wonderfully written eleine kreuz!

steph
SpanishHazel14 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
plz plz plz keep writin im begging
truebleu chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
plz update this soon!

i rlly love this story!
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
It's been two years. WIll you update now?
daling chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
hey tis great.!

haha. i just tried wat u did. heheh.

tis good tis good.

umm,, please update. x)
daling chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
wow. that was some english right there.

the prologue somehow got beyond me.

lol. keep writing.

its good. x)
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
i luv the theme of the story so far!
serendipity90 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
AKH YOU MUST UPDATE SON!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
i luv elisa's character,and i reckon things might get funny when the dowager countess arrives in the story, so keep upthe gr8 work!
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
"T'oh Holy crap I smell pancakes!" (Inuyasha, Chris's Inuyasha parodies)

... i can't think of any words that would correctly describe the awe I have for this story and your authoressingness, so I leave you with a quote. First thing that came to mind when I was trying to correctly sum up what I thought of your story (You must realize that quote is the only time I allow myself to swear purposely...)

THANK YOU! ANOTHER one that I love!
Simple Thoughts chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Wonderful story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
LethargicLove chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
I'm absolutely in love with this story. I've read the past 5 chapters at least 5 times each. I'm dying from curiousity! What happened to Elisa's family? Ahh! I hope you keep writing. D
Alenor chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
ok, so where's she planning to go? i can't wait for more because this is interesting and intriguing, cya later ALenor.
DarkestSecrets chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
this is a gr8 story me'thinks LOL anyways update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »