Reviews for Goal
sirozorg chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I like this story!
Soms Cougli chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hmm; More, yeah?

I don't know what else to day ahaha. It's cute _

x
swoas chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Adorable. Great job.
KidBliss chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Awwh, That was cute. ;3;
Erika chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
please, please, please continue! i love this story! are you... ya know... a lesbian? idc if you are, IM me sometime! whoot! OneDayAtATime989 or email me at
1122333445678990 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love your writing style. The dialogue is well done, the tone is funny. Keep up the good work!
Xades chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love it!
PixelPumper chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Five stars!
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
hey its xBulmax! i say your links for this fic on your site, so i decided to read this. ya i like *this* stuff too... so, it was really good! can't wait to read the sequel _ ttyl.
LostInsideOreo chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Hi. I just wanted to let the people who read my story know that this is it. This is the whole story. I don't post stories on this website without them being fully complete. Also, I've completed a sequel to this called Song of the Goodbye. Here's the web address in case you want to read . ?storyid1727486. All you have to do it copy and past this into your browser and you'll be brought to it automatically. Thank you for reviewing!
Repair me chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
this story is awsome! hot soccer players lol, great start! i hope you continue this story i really like it! good work cya! o and update soon!
Love Kills Slowly chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
_ This is good. I like it so far.