Reviews for Ruatha's Grammar Review
VeronaViridian chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
This chapter helped me a lot!
Thank you for posting this . . .
I'm sure you have mentioned this in your writing, but I feel the need to state it again . . . It's so hard to find a good grammar book that doesn't bore people. Keep on writing! :)
yo buddy chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
so lame!
LadyGagaLoveSlasher chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I praise you. I do like half the stuff in here so thank you!
Abbytjie chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
When I was still struggling with to and too, I found a palindrome that really helped out:
"Too hot to hoot."
If it can be read the same backwards and forwards, you have the right to/too in the right place.
Ayana Parker chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This is an awesome Grammar Guide but Sheeps isn't a word just thought I'd tell you. But anyway so far so good.
darkwrider chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
thank this help a lot.
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I added this url to my bio page; I rant often and loudly on some of the topics your raise.

Good work. Lynn K Hollander.
eiyuang999 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
hi !

xXPepper-chanXx chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Thank you for writing a review like this. I'm not a great grammar and punctuation person type so I'm one of the readers who will probably constantly visit this while writing and reviewing my own writings.

I'm sorry, I can't give you a very good review because there's more on here than I know, but I really like how you show examples of what you are talking about in all of your chapters/sections.

Thank you!
Brenda Agaro chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Great tips. I agree with you about reviewing your own work first at least before posting. Thanks for taking the time to write this! :D
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Hmm... I didn't know point #7, about family names. But Brookes would become Brookes', right? Because Brookeses' doesn't sound right to me. Huh.

If you know which is correct, please tell me.

-Kayleigh