Reviews for Ruatha's Grammar Review
FictionFox'95 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Finally! Found something that gives sense to writing. It's like a grammar for dummies. Thanks!
Aleatoric chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Ch 5:
"English" is a proper noun and should be capitalized. (ie. [E]nglish teacher).

"In fact, she admitted to me that even SHE, the teacher, wasn't exactly comfortable with semicolons and thus tends to avoid them." I think "tends" might need to become "tended," due to parallelism.
Aleatoric chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Ch 4:
"You're just lucky the Bad Pun Police don't read your site!" I think it should be "doesn't" instead of "don't." Unless that was a stylistic choice.

The "you're" vs. "your" is at the top of my pet peeve list, haha.
Aleatoric chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Ch 3: "I see that tend to err on the side of caution..." Missing an "I" before "tend." (This is in the last few paragraphs).
VeronaViridian chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
This chapter helped me a lot!
Thank you for posting this . . .
I'm sure you have mentioned this in your writing, but I feel the need to state it again . . . It's so hard to find a good grammar book that doesn't bore people. Keep on writing! :)
yo buddy chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
so lame!
LadyGagaLoveSlasher chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I praise you. I do like half the stuff in here so thank you!
Abbytjie chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
When I was still struggling with to and too, I found a palindrome that really helped out:
"Too hot to hoot."
If it can be read the same backwards and forwards, you have the right to/too in the right place.
Ayana Parker chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This is an awesome Grammar Guide but Sheeps isn't a word just thought I'd tell you. But anyway so far so good.
darkwrider chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
thank this help a lot.
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I added this url to my bio page; I rant often and loudly on some of the topics your raise.

Good work. Lynn K Hollander.
eiyuang999 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010