Reviews for Lost
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
wow, 'In a puddle, of mistaken tears' WOW! all i can say is WOW ur so good!confwuzzled
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Short, but nice. 'of mistaken tears.' Like that :)

-Rachel.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! BOY YOU TELL ME! I KNOW IT AINT ME! Is it...? NO! Yes? N0! Yes! NOO! YES! etc. Ok this could have gone on but I decided to stop , no really email me who it is about a'ight?

cooNessa
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
puddle of mistaken tears... lovely. _

Overall, this is a wonderful piece. The only suggestion I have for you is, improve your vocabulary. don't write so much in the vernacular. It will set you apart, and that's what you deserve. _
tabiboi chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Again, wonderful- are you sure that you're not straightly gay? lol But seriously, just because you do something with a girl doesn't make you bi necessarily- you can still be gay. You're still young and experimenting- learn to love ,Tabi
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
i can relate. this is very well written. nice work. keep it up 0)
Dorian D chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
I hope things have gone over well with you and your friend. That does happen often, when people act rashly because of a quick blurr of emotion, and I think from this poem you've dealt with it well. Keep it up, Shinji. This is some lovely imagery of words.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Wow. Good imagry. Good discription, good emtional quality- we see the image of the puddle by the curb (or at least I see one. . . .) and we can feel your confusion.

Really very good.

PS Thanks for all the reviews!
Cheers!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This is great.
xx-FireGoddess-xx chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was a truly beautiful poem and aww your review was so sweet : ) I was busy with work and depression these past few weeks so A LOT more angsty poems will soon be written, although the next 11 poems you'll see published are the old ones that got erased...you are awesome! you make me happy with your one review, not because every little review gives me a bit more inspiration until finally i explode with inspiration and publish everything i wrote...anyways i was sad that no one had paid attention to my change of account but when i saw that u did, i was taken out of my depression momentarily (its a new record!lol)Anyways your a really great person/author and THANK YOU! _
Mockingbird1999 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Wow! I love this it's so awesome! And you intrigue me so much! You sound like a very interesting boy...I wish I could meet you...
Fiontari chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aw...*sniff* Sadness. I really like the lines:
"Dissolved/In a puddle/of mistaken tears"
So poetic. Thanks for the reviews! Keep writing!
Hawke
Fiontari chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aw...*sniff* Sadness. I really like the lines:
"Dissolved/In a puddle/of mistaken tears"
So poetic. Thanks for the reviews! Keep writing!
Hawke
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I like this, but I think its cool without the last line.
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
*sniff* Sorry, I'm listening to a really sad song...anyway, thx for the review yeah, I'm terrible with grammer, but I love this poem you are so talented...wait...you're in 8th grade? And you're older than me? You are so confusing...my cousin Bruce lived in Germany for three years...
Just the Sleeper,