Reviews for The Forgotten One
Yellow Roses chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Finally, an update!

Keep 'em coming..
Digital Karma chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
I do like what you've got so far. The chapters are long enough to stay interested in, and short enough to maintain a focus on the story without that ever common, "IS THIS FUCKING THING OVER YET?" that even the best stories produce. So, yay. I'm still a few chapters behind but I have to stop reading and start brainstorming for myself, so I wanted to review and add the story to my alert. I'm sure you've caught it already, but earlier in this chapter you wrote "April" instead of "Heather" in the first paragraph. It confused me, thinking the POVS had switched, until I read further into the chapter. :)
crimson cyanide chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
I'm so glad you updated AND included more Jennie... I love her already!
happy fan chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
thank god you finally updated. please do so again soon.
Elizabeth Holopainen-Ylonen chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Ooh, didn't realise that you'd updated! It was interesting to read more about Jennie, who, by the way, is awesome. I hope that Matt doesn't hook up with some girl, although, in his current state, I doubt it would be healthy. Maybe he and April can help each other heal? Ashley is the typical Barbie, of course - except, you know, the Size Zero version.

Anyway, can't wait to read more when you update! ]

Rachel
xodonniedarko chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
April was sitting in the middle seat with her laptop, typing away furiously about the Assyrians or whatever she was studying at that moment. I was listening to my I-Pod, trying my best to drown out the sounds of my thoughts.

Fix that :]

LOVELY story. Loved it.

Read mine? yes?

It's still being edited, I've only re-done chapter 1 and 2. :]
Damaged chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Wow. Jennie sounds like quite the character. And DANG Diag! That sounds like quite the school...now I REALLY appreciate my own...wow...thats intense!

Excellent chapter update! I love it! I can't wait to read more! you're such an inspiration to me!
Elizabeth Holopainen-Ylonen chapter 10 . 12/19/2006
Haven't been checking my account here in ages, but I loved this chapter. It was really well written, and was a nice way of introducing April's school. I'm interested in knowing more about Jennie, too.

Look forward to reading more at some point ]

Rachel
Damaged chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
_ I love this chapter. I know exactly what April went through with her parents-mine did that to me when I checked in. Jennie sounds like such an interesting character! I can't wait to see how she fits in with the rest of the story! _

Keep up your amazing writing, Dianna! You're my inspiration!
mindi chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
lovely. as always. i can especially dig the scenery change now more than ever... given my current situation. enjoy ur freedom of pen.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
...aww...she has a new friend!

...hmm...you know, I don't know anyone with pink hair. Maybe I should dye it...*evil plotting*...
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
...wow. I'm intrigued. I'd love to see more.
Yellow Roses chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
wow youre back...well not much to say besides that and please update:)
Damaged chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
Wow. Such a powerful chapter. Keep it up, Dianna! This is an awesome story!
Elizabeth Holopainen-Ylonen chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
Wow, just read all of this story. I really like it! ) Hope to read more soon. Rachel xx
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »