Reviews for The Forgotten One
AbbeyEileen chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
I like April, seeing her. Hope to see more of her soon.
Yellow Roses chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
are u going to ad an 8th chapter to this story?
Yellow Roses chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
-whining voice-update pleeaassee...you know you want to...even if you dont how bout one more chapter just for me?
Damaged chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
Holy crap. If my sister ever did that to me, I'd totally freak out. I feel so bad for April! Ugh! Well, at least she kept up good behavior, which means her dad will probably let her stay at the school with Matt? Update soon! You're killing me with the suspense! Awesome chapter!
mmm chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
hey i really like this story its sad but its really well written
Damaged chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Wow. Michigan. I hope everything goes alright for Matt and April. Wow. Great chapter. Update soon!
Darkest Angels chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I love this story! Please keep writting it! -Darkest Angels
Seremela Minyatur chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
nice, as usual.
echoes of chaos chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
no more chapters? dang it! i had no idea you'd done a follow up story
Seremela Minyatur chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
ooh...this was a good chapter. one thing though, wouldnt the bar above the shower have broken from not being able to support the weight rather than the rope coming untied? just a thought...
Damaged chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
0_0 Boarding school? No! Why are they going to call Matt? _ Excellent chapter! Update soon!
Coma99 chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
Good chapter!
Treilly chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Hey, FINISH THAT STORY RIGHT NOW IT'S AMAZING AND I NEED TO READ IT! IF YOU DON'T I WILL GO CRAZY YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
another good chapter. you can't possibly kill them all off, can you?
Ronandchicken chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
I feel like an absolute twit for reviewing when I have absolutely nothing to say. Hmm.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »