Reviews for Any Given Thursday
authorLH chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great story, love it! :)
Ahhhh chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
HOLY SH this is the best story I have ever read and trust me I read ALOT! This is soo cute please update SOON!
Choctaw Creol chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
I loved this story so much. It is actually reminiscent of my puppy love experience and, though it is fiction it is almost my the biography of who I was married to for 23yrs together from the age of 13. Your writing flowed seamlessly in every area I became Celina.

Cherese
IndianPrincess chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Welcome back great update been missing this story looking forward to see what happens next please update again soon thanks!
Shay chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Celina needs to let her walls come down alitte now. Jake already confess his love to her now it's her turn to let him know how she feels.

Please continue.
TwentyOneDreams chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Update as soon as you can!:):) this story is very very good
BagLadee chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Fantastic surprise to my Sunday Morning! Great detail for the chapter. They really have alot of freaking history! Still dying to know what happened to Nathan though.
BettyBoo chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I know many are rooting for Jake & Celina but Jake better work for it. Just saying "I love you and I'm sorry" isn't going to cut it seeing how badly he treated Celina. In other words another rival showing up wouldn't hurt XP...man that Drew is bad news...thanks for the update!
GrownFLgurl chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
thanks for the update. short but sweet
Jujubee58 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Glad to see an update! I love this story and hope they can get back together.
TwentyOneDreams chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Wow! This was really really good! Keep writing please!
Jezebellix chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
This is a great story!Please update!
BagLadee chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
YOU ARE KILLING ME! I'm liking these speedy updates and they just keep getting better and better. I'm dying to know what happened with Nathan and how Jake broke her trust. Keep up the good work!
leven Pogue chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
OMG, this was really good. Please update soon. I am so glad that you have decided to continue this story.
destinys20 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I really want them together but i like how you are taking your time.

Great update.