Reviews for Any Given Thursday
Divisionred chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Thanks for such a great update. I really love Jacob and Celina. I really want them to be a couple. It seems that they have had a very difficult time in them being together. That Drew was a jerk. Celina really todl him off...good for her. Thanks
intellectual titmouse chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
wow. can't wait for more. i'm speechless. honest.
GrownFLgurl chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Finally! They're talking! I am so glad the ice is beginning to melt!

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Take care
Leven Pogue chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Yes, you finally updated. This was so refreshing to both characters. I know it will take a long time for them to get past their past, but hopefully it will eventually end up ok.
Rainey chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
It was a very pleasant surprise to see this story updated. Thanks for continuing, I love this story and am happy to see it given new life.

Holy Crap. You threw me for six with that revelation! How did I not see this coming? I clearly have to re-read all chapters to maybe see if I missed some clues.

Anyway, welcome back!
LadyluckAJ chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
I am so glad too see this story updated again and to see you back. Loved the chapter and wow what an ending. I really hope the next update is soon so i know what is going to happen.
IndianPrincess chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Welcome back I've been really missing this story and talking about what a revelation I had no idea that those to had once shared a son boy was that a big shock. I'm so happy they finally had a chance to talk and lay it all out on the table I hope that perhaps they will be able to give each other a chance and try again. Thanks for the update looking forward to more so please update again real soon ok thanks!

IP
BagLadee chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
I was so excited to see this in my email! I fell in love with this story years ago and I'm very glad you haven't left it. Great chapter! I dying to know everything that happened the night of Nathan's death. Pleeaasee don't make us wait this long again
Divisionred chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Welcome back. I was so excited to see this update. This has been one of my favorite stories and I really do hope that you will be able to complete it. This was an Excellent update. I want to know more about what led up to the death of their child. I hadn't realized that Celina's parents were more successful than Jake's. In a small southern town that had to be hard for the town folks. Is that why Jake's friends hated her because she was a rich black girl that was friends with Jake and then they became lovers? Looking forward to reading more. Thanks and welcome back. Yeah. You made my day by updating this story.
destinys20 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
I can't believe you updated the story. THANK YOU !

the chapter explains more about the issues they had when they were together.

Celina is strong for a girl who lost her baby and was betrayed by her boyfriend. She deserves happiness now.

Did Jake follow celina at college despite their break up ? if he never stops loving her, then why acting like he hated her ? Jake treats melinda's fellings like sh*t. I feel for her.

I hope you update soon. don't leave for two years again.
theirdre chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
this story should be continue. this is a wonderful story.
GrownFLgurl chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
ShanniC! What's up girl? How can you leave us hanging like this? LOL! Seriously, though, I am really looking forward to you finishing "Any Given Thursday". It really is great, and I have fallen in love with Jake.

Don't forget about us!
GrownFLgurl chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
I love the characters; Celina and Jake. You make them real. Keep up the writing!
Robyny2kjm chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I am looking forward to more! Great story!
igot4 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Wow! you can not leave us hangin like this, this is to good I need to know what happen to their son, what the real reason they split up for please update this soon I will hunt you down if I have to:)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »