Reviews for Walking Home Alone
Rai' Natia chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. It's a great example of how complete strangers end up finding something in common and creating a wonderful connection through it. Keep up the good work. )
sunshower chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
wow...this reminds me so much of my walk home from school before I moved house. I wonder what it is that keeps those silent barriers up between people.
vague shadow chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
That was beautiful. So poignant too! I have to say that's my favorite so far! Man, I love your style, I cannot say it enough!

(sorry going crazy with exclamations here, lol). This one goes on my favorites!
EmpathSadist chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That's so sweet serfy... So... This girl.. Are you together or can I have her? :D
Lousafer chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
pertty dam good, but next time help me.
JWren chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow. Thanks for all the super-fast comments. This is a good poem, and from your bio I can see you are truely in love with words. Would that I could surround myself with people like that. The idea in this poem is good. The words sweet. And the emotion raw. good work.
KittyAteMySanity chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow... great piece of poetry you've written there, I must say. I absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
that's such a sweet ending.. I love it! great poem!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
lol great poem, lol u got something wit kicking rocks, (wat hav they ever done to u?) lol well done on this!