Reviews for A Hopeless Romantic
Ellimist05 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
My friend wrote a poem like this. Check it out if you get the chance. Keep writing.
vague shadow chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*nods head* Man, I feeling you today. I know exactly how you feel! I am completely the same way, except I don't go from one love to the next...I dwell on the love that I lost.

The memories they haunt me, they twist the knife deeper so to speak. _ So I can relate.

In fact, I've been able to relate to alot of your poems...so you know what that means?

You go on my favorite author list. _
Athalis chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
im proud of you jes, ive read the reviews for your poems and i agree with everyone. you always have you friends support.
your guilty pleasure chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
ok.. I know I e-mailed u, but reviews look pretty so I'm reviewing! I love this poem so much. I'm a hopeless romantic to, I identify with it so well. Your descriptions are so well done. My favourite part is:
Too easily in love,
Too easily hurt.
A hopeless romantic,
And a glutton for pain.
I love this poem so much… it’s awesome. And yeah… I’m done
...
Jordan Wagner chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Nice work. I must say that you will become an awesome poet someday. And thanx for R&R. I'll return your favor.
EmpathSadist chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Ah! Surfious! MARRY ME! Sorry 'bout that... It's just so cute... I'm sorry you're all hurty and stuff... You're like "hm... Is that really the same person who wrote that serious poem?" Well, yes, it is. I don't know what's wrong with me... The land of the preppy's are trying to control my mind... People on FP never review.. Well, at least not my stuff... So tomrrow, or Sunday, or Monday even, I'll review the rest of your work. This poem was amazing, needless to say, because I hope you knew that. You used great vocab, great description, expression, you really capture what poetry is. So again, Marry me?
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This poem is great. Aww! I'm sorry! It happens to the best of us. oo, that reminds me, I have something you should read.
JWren chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
A good poem is one that shows ow the author feels, while still allowing others to relate to it.
This poem describes me.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
change the girl to guy and you totally described me.. amazing job... especially that ending