Reviews for Vanished
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Pretty...And you followed the Haiku format! Very nicely done!
Krys chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very lovely use of figurative language (with the 'melted away' thing), or maybe you were being quite literal. That's the beauty of poetry, that it really doesn't matter. Great piece though. I can actually see a man laying his head on the stomach of a woman and as soon as he touches her she dissapears into the sheets, or couch or whatever she is laying or sitting on. I like the simplicity and yet the idea is very strong and disturbing. Great job!~Krys
MorbidMan chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Nice one. Liked it a lot. You seem to have stopped writing horror stories. May I inquire as to why? Anyway, really nice haiku.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is FANTASTIC. Dark...
~Lara;)
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
The word silver and melted so pop out at me...don't ask me...lovely...I miss your old stories...
JennyAnnM chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very beautiful and chilling. I love the simplicity of haikus.
David Stephen chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I love Haikus and I LOVE this! The writing is so good you almost want to eat it - it is expressed in a delicious and fluent way which provides a vivid and approachable picture to the reader! Keep at it! ~David~
kobebeefcake chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Eerie and the kind of piece that can make your mind stop and wonder, 'hey, wait a minute...' and just freeze. I sense the tragedy in this, almost like Death. Great piece.
Muselee chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I really like this one-it evokes very strong images for me. The others are very simple and likeable, but I think this is wonderful. I'd love to know what inspired it, but that's your secret to keep.
Toph Gonzalez chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Beautiful, best haiku you've written yet.
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Feels spooky in a way...love the haiku. Nice work, Written in Darkness. )
teh tarik chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was beautiful. I loved that last line; that was a really great way to decribe something or someone vanishing.
Infamous Writer chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was... awesome. You rock at haikus, man. This had such vivid description and had a good feel to it. Keep writing these, Will. ~I.W.