Reviews for Perfect
ClassyMinx chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
I dun like it! Itz a bit to wierd! Sorry
Puff2978 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Good character development. I like how this is turning out. Also, I like your character Chasity. There's some things in common that readers can have with her.
DarkSorceress chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
That was one...weird...interesting turn...Now, I am liking this one again...I wonder where this future part is headed, and what the guy in the golden suit really is...hmm
Upddate soon
DarkSorceress chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
I can't say that I am enjoying this one...really, to be honest with you...but I will keep reading. For some reason I dont give a shit about Chastity...
Anyways
Update Soon
DarkSorceress chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
I have no sympathy for Chastity whatsoever...I am happy that her perfect little life is crumbling...muhahahaha...
ClassyMinx chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Is that the end? Pls tell me no!
DarkSorceress chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Now this IS getting really interesting. I am getting the idea that Chastity's perfect life is al part of a dreamy escape from the horribleness of her real life...a second idenity perhaps? Anyways, can't wait for your update
DarkSorceress
P.S- I resumed Shadow Stalker...
DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I must say that I am really intrigued so far...as to what is going on...I am confuzed slightly, but I know that things will clear up eventually. Great start to this story!
Eddie Wright chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
This is very well written. I want to know what's going on, so put in the next part soon!
P.S. Please could you review my story?