Reviews for Be a Commie
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
My history class got into a huge fight over communism/socialism/Marxism/totalitarianism... I think you get the idea. Personaly, I think socialism is one of the best forms of government, until human corruption destroys it all like it does everything else.
Petey Green Moss chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Awesome poem. I understand what you's kind of what my essay was supposed to be until I thought too much about it and confused myself. Anyway, keep writing, you have an incredible amount of talent.
Radyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Then what IS socialism? Is it a socially and economically viable alternative to capitalism? I'd love to hear an explanation.
ska-and-poetry chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Love it. Absolutely love it, no sarcasm. Flows pretty well, and I completely understand you on the content. You said something that really needed to be said, and you said it well at that. Excellent job, and keep up the awesome work.
XantheXanthias chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
you are an insane psycopath.
Ashtonn-Alexander chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Why one kind of people have to place another kind of people in prison, just because not on the same side? Why commie has to do this?
Yamagata chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Dude, that's the first poem about society I've read on here that actually is smart, nice job. I think communism is bitch'n, and I HATE democracy.
The only thing was that it didn't have a very strong flow... but yeah, that would be hard to pull off, with all of those CRAZY TERMS AND AMERICAN CULTURAL REFERENCES THAT NEED ATTENTION. goo-goo-g'joob.