Reviews for Soap
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This poem has a whole spectrum of emotions running through it. I'm ultra-conservative, so I'm not completely "pro-homosexuals," but I do sympathize with their cause. The people in this poem seem to be plagued by what is real and what they think should be real. It's seriously a decent piece.
TygerTiger chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
perfect ending
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
feels familliar. its very good. _ sad..wow...good job
like a lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wow... I love the feelings in this... I definitely don't think homosexuality is unclean. I think it'd be sad for anyone of that sexuality to feel dirty for just being themselves.

"People think/love like this isn't right./[But it's love, isn't it?"

love like that is 100% right. and this poem is 100% fantastic.
Millay Inspired chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
You've captured my love experience. Congratulations.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
'you shiver/as he shivers.' seems it should have been on 1 line rather than 2.

'as the water falls of your fingertips,' is a wonderful line. the falls is almost tragic. I'd never thought that the partner might cry, but it seems so logical and so caring/heartbroken. It's wonderful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
To me homosexuality is ok. This poem was beautifuly put. I'm adding this to my favorite lists because itso well put. The feelings of doubt and of the feel of being dirty is very apparent in this peice. Beautiful and emotional poem, I can't help but praise this. O_O It leaves me feeling numb, like I'm about to cry. Great job and keep it up!

!* Noelle *!
Jace1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i loved it, homosexuallity, to me, is perfectly okay. we are all the same, people...
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Setting the scene in the shower hides explicit emotions. In some places, you uncover them when you don't need to, but yes, "it's love, isn't it?", which surprised me because I wrote the same thing in the summary for one of my poems on the same subject...
Last Straw chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I love how you describe things, amazing job.
-me.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aww, that was sad, beautiful, and poetic-and it was all mixed so nicely. That makes me want to cry, people can be so cruel.
Blue Abyss chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Very good poem. Nice pen name too, Radiohead.