Reviews for Acrostics
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
asasasasa
Erlkoenigin chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Das Gedicht hat einen sehr schönen Fluß. ich finde es gar nicht unspektakulär!
Ironic Presence chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Wow. just wow. lovely.
obsidian katana chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
beautiful acrostic pieces. both wonderfully written, i love these. the first is so filled with imagery, vividly describing His pure grace. and the second is beautiful conveyed. i love the consonance and alliteration in the fourth line. great use of metaphor in both. :) keep up the awesome work. _
brknheartlonely chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
If my closed my eyes and recited both of your poems in my head I could imagine myself in a scenery with flowers. Real cool. Keep it up
poetic abortion chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Pure, beautiful and powerful. I am at a loss of words by this. Beautiful.

!* Noelle *!
Erlkoenigin chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Das gefällt mir sehr gut, unheimlich poetisch und aussagekräftig. ich sehe, du hast eine ganz besondere Beziehung zu Gänseblümchen. Ich muss bei der englischen Vokabel ja immer an Daisy Duck denken.

LG

Franziska
Ironic Presence chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I really like it. It reminds me of "Under My Skin" by SKillet (which is currently one of my favorite songs). I really, really like it. It's beautiful. I think it's going on my faves list.
poetic abortion chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
That is beautiful. Cute and amazing. - A cute and powerful poem! Well done!

!* Noelle *!
lime-girl chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
*claps* Great poem especially as acrostics are hard to write. Beautiful imagery.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Just so purely beautiful. This was just so lovely. This poem actually has nothing to do with the poem I'm think of, that I've written. I know you've already reviewed it, though. It was called Among The Flowers. I'm glad you really loved it. Actually, it kind of deals with a true story. A lot of my poems do, actually. You've reviewed a lot of poems that is actually about a friend of mine. This particular poem, was about how she was feeling when she found out that a friend of her's from childhood (when she was around five years old), was dead. She needed comfort, and her boyfriend wasn't around. That was the inspiration. Well, anyway, I loved this poem, and it reminds me of that certain friend. Thank you for writing such beautiful poetry.
marshbar960 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
excellent acroustic poem; very descripitive here! i can very well picture that daisy and that sun shining down on it, even without the author's note. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Alacorn chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I really like this, it seems like you are making good use the "love is a flower" imagery. I almost get the impression of virginity being involved too because of the reference to night and purity, but it is subtle. This is one of the best acrostics I have ever read. You really do a good job of avoiding the cheeseyness that is so common. Great work.
Getuie chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
This has to be the first accrostic poetry I've seen on FictionPress and you've used the structure incredibly well. It's different to most of your poems because here there isn't reliance on rhyming as it is on just pushing through that incredibly, descriptive vocabulary of yours *smiles*.

You've really given him a description that I can not only envision, but completely agree with from own experiences. Well done.
Sara Bickley chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful work - a strikingly new (and humbling) perspective.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »