Reviews for Acrostics
Erlkoenigin chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
ich nehme an, acrostic heißt, dass du die Buchstaben von Solace als 1. buchstabe jeder Zeile verwendet hast?

Jedenfalls hast du diese komplizierte Form gut im griff. Wenn man es nicht gesehen hätte, hätte man es nciht bemerkt.

Ein schönes, zärtliches gedicht.

Hoffe, du bist nicht allzu gestreßt

LG Franziska
myno chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
i've always wanted to write an acrostic but never have. Lovely- solace is one of my favorite words as well.
Erlkoenigin chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Es liest sich sehr flüssig, auch wenn man nicht weiß, dass die Anfangsbuchstaben das Wort Question bilden!
strawberryaid chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
o. i really like this one. It seems like no one seems to use these types of poems anymore, but it works here. There's so much depth in just six lines. awesome.
obsidian katana chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
wonderful acrostic. i like what this speaks of, like trying to discern other emotions or intentions behind a poker face. nice job on this. :) keep writing.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I really do love your acroustics. They're so beautiful and full of meaning. I can't get over how you put things so poetically. I wish I could do that.
Paegledorf chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Very creative! I really like it! Your writing is so deep. I enjoy it! Keep up the great work!
Aslan Israel chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Wow. Short but very powerful. Great job on this. I'll try to read more of your stuff, but a lot of it looks like it's in german, and i can only read japanese and french! anyway, I'll give it a try.
Ahemait chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
i really liked this. it was really short, but thats okay. the ending was the best. (ps. thank you for your review, but doesn't 'lieber' mean 'dear' as in 'loving'?)
Getuie chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Calling it pain instead of tears in the first line was such a magnificent image... It really opens something to the reader... You're able to make accrostics so expressive while I find myself extremely limited to do so... I love the expression of longing in this (as I naturally would). well done.
bib chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
kurz und beeindruckend...
Moon-Chaser chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Good images, very beautiful. I love it, I seem to love all your poems, thats a good thing!

Keep it up.
Nebelfee chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
cool! I like the style it's written but also "den Inhalt!" ;) :)
Ivriniel chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Great images
marshbar960 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
i am going to assume that this is about a friend who is reluctant to open herself up while you continue to wonder about his/her personality. this is what i got from it, at least, but i could be wrong. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »