Reviews for Acrostics
poetic abortion chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
BRILLANT ! How do you come up with it !

Noelle
fleur de l'est chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Wow, I read this twice ) At first I thought it was a religious poem, but then I realised how personal it actually is. The third line is so delicate and loving. I love this poem )

And also well dome on rhyming even though it is an acrostic!

fleur
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I really love the way that you write acroustics. I've written some, but definitely not as poetically as you do. I love how you can just put words together like that and make it flow so well. It's beautiful, just like you.
Ivriniel chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
The one word in the last line makes it very powerful.
SilentBlueRose chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Gorgeous. I love it. And it's so true...
singinstrawberri chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
very true, wonderful word, and the poem's just as good.
Genius-Ben chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I lack the skill to say anything of value about this... but I just had to give it a huge thumbs up from The Benster!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
; Aw, I see what it means now. Very good.

Yeah, I think it's true. Someone will always be there for you at some point. I can really believe that. A parent, a friend, a lover...Someone will always give whatever they can to you.

A lot of times, I feel like my friends are the exact opposite, but I know better...It's hard, though.

Great work. Short, but touching, and to the point. I like it. :)
Getuie chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful... I like the image of the first two lines... That's just something to treasure
Oath chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
i too love the word solace, especially with this poem to back ups it now even more emotional meaning. I like how the ending is unique, and instead of going with the bland "enters my opened mouth" it is heart, which gives a great touch and comfort to the poem.
Drizit chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Wow. This is great stuff. You have very good english and word usage. Well done. Oh and i'll be sure to fix the small prob in my haiku. Thanks for telling me. Well then, till we meet... Nemari..
marshbar 960 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
wow! i love this. it sounds like, not only a mother talking to her child, but also a message from the Lord Himself. very ingenious and inspirational here. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
poetic abortion chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
this is beautiful, I can easily relate to this. your words speak true and leave an impact, - anything but flawed. this made me want to cry, reminded me of all the times I wished I could have read the subtle hints my own friends threw toward me. wonderful, wonderful poem.

* noelle
Genius-Ben chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful imagery... terribly beautiful...
marshbar960 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
very heartfelt here! acrostics are interesting ways to compose poems, however i wouldn't have used "loyalty" as the title if the first letter of each line spells out that same word. just a suggestion but please don't boil over. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »