Reviews for Acrostics
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Short and sweet. I like it.
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Good poem. I like how it is written. The silent 'QUESTION' that is wondered, pondered, and not said. Very beautiful the way this was done.
keltica chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
A great acrostic Eirien!

Greetings to you, I must admit, I love the word solace too. Although my favourite ones are amalgam, elation, shade, prance etc.

Again, you have my email if you want to write to me.

keltica,the celtic fire
SayIt'sWrong chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Cool, definetly an interesting way to do a poem and it flows really nicely! I like this style!
Hikki-chan chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
One word-sweet. Like a mother talking to her child.

Hikki-chan
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
sehr schön, wie du den Vornamen als Anfangsbuchstabe verwendet hast und das ist dir so gut gelungen, dass es mir nicht aufgefallen wäre. Auch der Titel spricht mich an.

Du darfst also keine Gedichte löschen! Daran möchte ich wirklich nicht schuld sein!

Außerdem warnst du ja selbst den Leser!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i am going to assume that you lost a friend and you are officially missing her, if you know what i mean. at least this is what i shoveled from it but i could be wrong. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This is a very nice piece. I can believe I missed it. All of your writing is wonderful. :)
My Mental Disaster chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
this is ellagent,beautiful, and it has touched me deeply, your letter and this poem made me cry, this is more than an acrosstic, because acrosstics to me will always be the words on construction paper they make you do in preschool, this is somthing wonderful. Thank you!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4