Reviews for Jupiter
octobertears chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
You don't think anyone likes it. But I do. I love it. It's passionate but at the same time, not at all. Io is intriguing. I hope you update, I'd like to continue reading this story.
lspeakl chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
haha. its a nice story. more angsty than i knew. and ra in a kind of indirect manner. hahas. i like the story development. its very.. smooth? nono. its very, full. yup. it dosent have loopholes or not that many that i spotted. but how she just melts into him blah blah is a bit corny. haha. ill leave this review at that.
ohhayhi chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
I really like this. It did go pretty fast in the beginng, but w/e. It's still really good. You should really write more soon. :)
kaytee chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
good good story as well...hell all your work is good!
Gemini Angel chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
your story is fine, it just seems to move very quickly, and that can sometimes anger people...it has potential and your writing style is goodLuvGemini Angel
gish chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
i love this story...dont say no one likes it cause i swear i love it!I dont mean to sound over enthusiastic but your story combines everything i sounds really hot and i like how the girl isnt afraid to have sex with no strings i just want to tell u that youre a great writer and that u have a great story on your keep up the good work!
Devonshirelass chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I liked it. Does that count? I thought it was well written too.
chileanchickie chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hey bitch i didn't read your stupid fucking story so don't even get your hopes up. why yah gatta be such a bitch about it if yah didn't like my story then stop reading it but don't go fucking balistic on me. keep your stupid fucking opinions to yourself cause i don't want to hear it.
fuck you