Reviews for Inside The Copy
Elliroc chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
My computer died, and along with it my email address. And when i got it working again, i never came back to this site, and i got a new email address, and now i feel really bad cos i havnt commented on heaps of your stuff, cos i love your work. So i updated my email addy, and I'm gonna go and catch up on all your poems, even though i suck at reveiwing . I thought this one was really good, and powerful. It flows well i think. and i like it.
Black Panther chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Hey sup dude, Just wanted to say read ur poem and it hella rocks, its seems to relate to a person i knows life. Yeah hes been having troubles n stuff. Well I really enjoyed it and yeah I love the last line man its really dramaticly ended and thats what I like in a poem
Cheers
Black Panther ;)
Some other writer chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
It was alright. I didn't like the flow too much, but that's just me. And, "Red eyes kill you until you've died" is pretty redundant. Anyways, it's decent. I have a feeling it's about the pedophilic priests.
WyldeChylde chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I really liked this, it sets a certain image in my mind thats hard to explain. What were you thinking about when you wrote it? its super good.
.x.