Reviews for My Computer, Love Of My Life
Emiliano Babarah chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh my God, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to me...My name is EMILIANO BABARAH. If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, March 16th about something 7:23pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a baby...then my husband left home for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he uthen nderstand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to DR ORIOMON who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR ORIOMON cast a spell for me in May 4th surprisingly my husband came home May 6th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to DR ORIOMON who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is () you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.

Thanks EMILIANO BABARAH_USA
China.Roses.Break chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh my God, this is so...scary. Seriously, I want to switch my computer off right now. The way she talks to it was positively creepy; and the 'The machine, a contraption consisting of metal, plastic, chips, screws and goodness knows what other things is the only friend she possesses in the world.' line is very sad. Well done, it's really original and gets to he readers, since they're sitting right in front of their computers _
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is a very beautiful yet haunting story. Reading this makes me actually scared of my computer. *shivers* Good job. Keep writing.

-music is everything
la-vita-bella chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Okay, it's late at night, I'm reading this, and I have the urge to turn my computer off now. Seriously, when you wrote the part about her back being hunched, I actually straightened my posture. Ha...okay. Anyway, that is some powerful writing. I loved it. A creepy message about the thin line between man and machine. Excellent, excellen.

Love, moi
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
WOW. that was well written but VERY messed up...!
Siberial chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Postively gave me the creeps.

I'll never look at a computer the same way again, I think.
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Beautifully haunting, I liked it.
Rach chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
HI!. um intresting story I haven't seen a story written like this before.
good work
see ya
Lisa Jane chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I seriously felt ready to cry reading this.
Beautiful. And there definitely are people in the world like her.
Reminds me a lot of Lain from 'Serial Experiments: Lain'.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*claps hands* Excellent! Your story gripped my attention right until the very end. I loved the line, "If only I could melt with you, sweetheart, wouldn't we make a wonderful cyborg?" Pure genius! An amazing piece about social isolation and the delusions a twisted mind will cling on to. I'm adding this to my favourites. Two thumbs up! b_d
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
So hardcore...Rockin'.
Alex J. Finn chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
*shiver* i could actually feel the emotion thingys from that. My computer scares me now. imagine if it actually said that it would be fine if i was obsessed with it and wanted to die with it. egh.
TrinaTrina chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Wow, it's haunting, and amazing, very good vocabulary using. I'm very impressed. You caught the feelings of this story. When I was reading it, I felt like I was the wall, watching the girl's actions and speeches. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lamie chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That's awesome.
Brilliantly told.
Louellena chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
found it to be very weird...
but then somewhat understandable...
L. Ellen