Reviews for Bi For Now: A Daily Journal
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hey!

I may be wrong, but I don't believe journaling or blogging is permitted on this site. Just a heads up, making sure you have it cleverly disguised as fiction or something...

I was impressed to see that not only did your spelling (or typing, whatever the case may be) improved closer to the end here.

However, I felt that this "story" of sorts is a little lacking. It's got plot, sure, and I'll bet there are plenty of shonen-loving people who adore this. but it may just be a matter of personal taste, but this feels awfully trite to me.

If you're going to detail a life, all aspects should be included. You may choose to focus on the romantic aspects more, but the fact of the matter is, life is more than just crushes.

I believe you have a fantastic opportunity here to not only talk about your experiences about having an alternate lifestyle, but to show that simply because you have different romantic tastes doesn't mean you're any different than straights.

By this, I mean, the more you display your thoughts on matters other than homosexuality, the more well-rounded you seem. Talk about your family life. Your philosophical views. Your pets, your friends and their lives, the other day-to-day experiences that really add color to existence, you understand?

Also, i realize some people are more politically inclined and some are not, but if you're one of those that are, this story could be a wonderful tool to fight for equal treatment and rights as an individual and as a society in general.

Just some ideas. If you feel none of these apply to you then feel free to disregard this review entirely.

Have a wonderful day!

-Asagao-
Shiro.Kokoro chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
you are just awesome, you know that? usually i would get bored with someone using the thing as a journal, but you're actually interesting! I mean, that sort of sounds mean or something, but I mean it. And I realize that it's been 2 years since you've updated this, but good luck with your crush guy? You are brave and amazing
angelfelicity chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
hey...hope u got all that stuff figured out...u will be missed..bi
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Aw Jake! *hugs* It'll be ok! Hey, I'm gonna get to see you in a few weeks! We'll have fun then.
tabiboi chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
good chapter...nice updating on ur life...glad u might have found love!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
eww...gay people are nasty and faggots! I think if u r gay yr going to go to hell! You're a friggin' disgrace to the Catholic church!...JUST KIDDING! I love gay people! I may be straight but almost all my friends are homosexual! .- It's all good tho, cause they're the best people you ever meet! I hate people who say stuff like the stuff above! They don't kno what the heck they're talking about!...bet you can't guess that this is lilah...wait! crap! you've discovered me! dangit! i hate u! j/k...i love u! can't wait till you get back frm paris! lots of lovelilah
confwuzzled chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
OMG! u have to update and tell us what happens w/deryk! and u have to describe him to us! is he hott? well, of coarse he's hott, but i really need a description here! i'm dying to know what happens! OMFG! PLEASE update soon! I absolutly need to know! and i can totally relate to you w/being bi, since i am and i haven't told anyone except for people who don't know me. and my mom's against gay marriage which sucks so much ass! i totally took up smoking b/c i won't tell anyone, it sucks! well, i think i'm gonna go watch Titanic now and cry my eyes out even though it's 10 PM and i have school tomarrow AND h-work i didn't finish! right, u don't care about my life, but i care about yours so please update soon! Bi! lol.*confwuzzled*
confwuzzled chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
okay, so yeah, i just started this, but i read ur bio and u sound so cool! i had 2 review now though b/c i got 2 go do my homework (barf) and i'll forget about u if i don't add u 2 my favs right away P*confwuzzled*PS-i'm bi too! only i'm a girl )
NERVousNirvana chapter 13 . 3/16/2005
Stiches like that are terribly unpleasant. It's so...annoying when people say one thing and then act totally different than they said they would. I hope it turns out okay!
vanburen chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
you've got a lot on your plate, don't ya? hmm, D.C., sucks to have to leave all your friends like that. I hope you make lots more!
Gaki Toki chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
Hey Jake, You how hard it is to tell someone you really like? Well, I look like a boy and I almost got beat up by checking out this guy's ass one day at this place...the B&G Club, and he was such an ass...but don't worry, if you really like him and if he really is your friend then just...be careful,,but be daring! Go for it, if you don't get it then there's another broken heart, but if you're moving...then what of it, get on with your life, find another who doesn't care! Find someone who can like you for who you really are...I got soem girls to dance with me once...but they didn't ask, they just started and I ran aways...but then one of my friends told me it was pretty damn funny...so I hung out with my boy, Mike, and told them I was gay...they thought I as cute and told me it was so fun they wanted to see us kiss...sorry, getting way off topic, but hey...seriously, go for it. _ You're too shy! Well...I'm not saying that's bad, but shy boys are generally considered gay, (My Boyfriend is shy and the girls are always talking about him being gay...honestly I still don't know). That's strange, I have a senior friend who's name is Derrick(I know it isn't spelling the same but please don't spoil the fun), and he's gay...(sigh) and a sweetheart...he works at Pizza Hut...and he's adorable... Needless to say he's so cute and I kinda wish he played for his own team...lol. (Of course I'm a freshman and he's a Senior...actually a drop-out) T_T Oh well...I've gotta get to my friend's house soon, after she wakes up seeming as it's about 10:00 in the morning over here and she doesn't wake up till 11:00...and then we can call Mike and terrorize him! (He doesn't wake up till 12:00...heehee...) He's so feminine it's scary, I've even seen him cry...I think he's one of the few boys I've ever really seen cry at something like a movie...(yes a chick-flick) lol, Can't remember it though...I don't like chick-flicks...more into Dirty Harry and Rambo. (I got him to admit that if I turned into a guy for some unknown reason, he'd turn gay for me...and he'd also go gay for a younger Tom Cruise...lol) _, I'm so mean to him...or maybe I'm too nice...that's it, I have to go threaten him with butcher knives now..._ (Ah, and I updated Broken Wings and Angel if you want to read, I update A LOT. _
redsage chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
it's ok. your not pathetic.. and i think it's just normal for us to be bothered about by people we like.. hoping that they like us back... and i totally support you.. never deny what you really are.. just think that you're a lot braver than them.. and being different isn't bad, well you're not that different maybe people around you are just not ready for a change and i think you're special, really.. all those musical instruments.. i can't even play one.. hehe.. and that guy.. well, i think you should give him more time.. you know.. maybe he's just having some troubles too and if he can't accept you for what you are.. he's NOT WORTH YOU.. i'm sorry for this you've just affected me so much.. but hey, in a good way and one last thing.. don't be too hard on yourself.. you're still young, we are still young.. life is just starting and i bet your's would bloom beautifully. know what, i like you.. i can feel that you're a nice person.
Rach chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
HI!. oh boy you sure got a lot on your plate. as with Deryk well I don't know him so I can't really say but maybe he wants a second opinon or something.

anyway I hope things get less hetic for you soon

please update soon

see ya
vanburen chapter 12 . 2/5/2005
I like the story about your experience with blowtorches. I myself used to have a great fondness for mixing chemicals together...what was I thinking?
Rach chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
HI!. nice to see you back. what are you grounded for?.

please update soon