Reviews for Harsh reality
someone chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
It sort of captures emotion. But spellcheck. RealiseRealize
Richard Pendragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
that was very good i enjoyed reading it. (i think that modern poetry was founded on angst and believe its some of the best.)

Ps how did you get stanzas?

Rp
Blackestfyre chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
one word : marvelousi'm really into the whole dark/suicidal poetry...someday you'll be famous
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
What you didn't know

Is that my tears still ran

But my tears were red

‘Til the warm blood dried.

So subtle but you still get the meaning. This poem is very beautiful and a great read. You're a very talented writer. Thank you also for reviewing my poem.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
the first stanze spoke so so much.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This is so deep and powerful...a perfect way of describing the harsh reality for so many...i especially liked the part about the scars that mar the outside only begin to reflect the ones inside...i can relate to that stanza so much. I loved it. Keep writing. All my love, shadowed mind
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
*-* Very deep. I can see and could feel everything in this poem. You wrote this well and I can't help but love this. 0 *adds poem to favs.*

~* Noelle *~
Unstable Kitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
(I didn't login!) I really like this. It's so truthful and it seems so true. It's a suicidal/cutty poem which is the kind I write so I can relate...I think. I really like it.
David Stephen chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Intense stuff and amazing imagery. A great idea and put in a brilliant structure. Keep at it! ~DS~
Thursday's Suicide chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Great poem, extremely well written. Thanks for reviewing my poem, which in my opinion is one of the worst I've written. Thanks, you're a great writer.
nuclear red chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This was wonderful. I understand completely and can relate to how you feel. My favourite line: "But my tears were red/‘Til the warm blood dried." That was up the good work!Always be yourself!-Nuclear Red
theysuckyouinlikecigarettes chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
brilliant... really like the theme
drowning-inmy-owntears chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
It'd sound kinda funny if I said what I'd say to my friend, "I totally Dig it" but I think I am going to say, "good job I like it alot" but really any poem with emotion is good, but only if the words are used right, and put together with organization... so, Good Job!
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is really good! I love it. Keep writing-especially suicide!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I like it a lot. Awesome emotion and good way with words.