Reviews for Frostbitten
for deletion chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow. I'd love to hear this with music. It's an excellent work. I love the title, I love every line. It's great.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
why do i never learn is a bit awkward, but its ok i guess. oh and on the lost hope one i forgot to mention some typos. hehe ok i like this song thingy as well.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Love can be very blinding, i say the most blinding emotion in the world. Take a look at "Forlorn Feelings"- it's about how people I have loved in my life have abandoned me at different times in my life. Strong emotion!
PinkLamb chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I like it! It's so true! I feel this way alot, even thought thats probably not something to be happy about...
Pinky
Rafael Freire chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
that was "cool" lol... good job! and the title is cool too! keep it up!
Rohwyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Wow... *hugs* absolutely beautiful piece; painful as the frostbite it's named for, without a hint of cliches or unreality that I seem to get when I try to write anything so rawly emotional. And I do hope that you're all right...
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
That was brilliant. Really goes with the music I am listening to. That was amazing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
wow.. very pwoerful and nicely written.. I can definately relate. great job and thanks for your review!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
the chorus is magnificent! jesus man! wow... fav stories for sure...
matt chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
kickass dude! glad you finally came up with a title for it. Frostbitten.. it works! i can't believe it only took you 2 minutes to write this during class. i guess you can be a genius, but just to keep your ego in check.. remember that 'east coast' comment you made? lol, that was pretty dumb. hahaha!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hm...very nice. Just a little bit creppy, but that gives it an exciting edge. Well done! Although, I'm pretty sure, not positive mind you, but I'm pretty sure that part's called a bridge.
Magz.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Again, I am absolutely and totally floored. I mean really. This is awesome. I love the imagery... oh, wow. Wow. Geeze. Wow. I'll tell you what, wow. (Forgive my lack of incoherency, standardized testing this week and so I have become temporarily mentally retarded.)
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Kickass! I love it! You have an awesome rhyme scheme going for you in this one. Keep 'em coming!
Chaud