Reviews for Anarchy In The UK
loverofagoodbook chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Lord that was good!
I can honestly and truthfully say that I abs-fucking-lutely loved it!
That last line in chapter 11 made my insides turn all mushy and honey,that only happns when I truly love the way in which a writing piece is written.
Although I have to say I really was disappointed and frustrated when Holden turned to that witch (replace the 'w' with a 'b' here).I was enraged! Which just goes to show that your writing is extremly fantastic!
Oh well this is long...
Bye now
justlikekindergarten chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
I just read this now and I completely love it.
Ngl, for the most part, maybe even up to the end, I've hated Amy. She was stringing along Holden regardless if she was hurt before. I just don't get what she wanted from the relationship. Holden was pouring his heart out and she was just so impassive. That was really cruel. She could have at least said she was just there for sex. Well ok, maybe not. Then I hated Holden for hooking up with Gwen not even a second after Amy left. Guys are so freaking idiot most of the time.
But I'll keep this characters close to my heart. They provided me an escape even for just a few hours.
September Sapphire chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
This story was absolutely lovely. It made me laugh and it made me teary.
QuickSilverSand chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
wow, so he cheats on her and she takes him back? what a spineless coward.
AngelsXDevils chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Okay, I say this for a lot of stories but I seriously, completely mean it when I say... I LOVE THIS STORY! It is definitely in my top... 5 favourite stories! I have to admit, you had me shedding a few tears during the story like when Holden talked to Alexis after the "break up" T
Keeping.a.Secret chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You, my dear, have a lovely voice coming out in your prose. Absolutely captivating.
shhsilence chapter 18 . 2/5/2010
very nice
pattEcake chapter 18 . 3/26/2009
This story is sosososo beautiful.
brody chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
if they were in london and she was from America she would have an accent. The world does not just say,"Oh Americans don't have accents but everybody else does." No. The region your in dictates the accent there is.
From The Stone Bridge chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I love the Sex Pistols. Nice chapie.
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I like this. I seriously, genuinely, totally like this.

You writing kinda reminds me of myself [kinda-sorta] when I first started with 'Mother of the Heir' [I was thirteen/8th grade, kinda-almost-sorta like you?]. I'm diggin how the audience has a decently omnicient view of this character's psyche [of sorts] and what he thinks of this chick: and we don't even know their names yet!

Brilliance.

I think, however, I'll keep reading as soon as I'm done PMSing. I can't stand any more emotion than I've got goin' on right now, and a sistah's already got the vibe that this joint's gonna git me emotionally attached.

Peace, Love, & Happiness,

ARS
AJS chapter 18 . 2/10/2008
Jeusus, you wrote this story when you were 14? I think this consists of something way too deep for me to even comprehend or be able to write about now, at age 17, almost 18. You know, I kind of love/hate stories like this. They completely destroy my innocent, Disney-prompted conceptions of love. They completely tear me apart, but mainly because I know that they're probably more real than any of those other fics out there that continue to let me believe in the sugar-coated version of love.

I'm glad that Alexis didn't just take everything that Holden said and cower and blame it all on herself. Because although maybe not in the beginning, Holden was as much at blame as Alexis was. You can't just propose to a girl and then go sleep with another, just like you can't just have a fight with a girl and then when she walks out on you, sleep with another, and then go back to that girl the next day and expect her to accept your proposal. It doesn't really make sense why he would do something like that. He lost her and he still further fucked things up and invited Gwen over anyways.

Ugh makes me want to pull my hair out and scream. And cry. And refuse to believe that guys in love could really do that. Anyways. :( This is a really good fic. I don't understand why you think it's not quality writing, or whatever. If you're writing has improved immensely from this story, I am extremely, unbelievably jealous. Only thing was that the whole bolding/underlining thing got a little cheesy, perhaps because when I was reading, I would naturally read the story with emphasis on those sayings anyways, so the added emphasis just made it kind of. Eh. I don't know.

Anyways, terrific job :) Keep writing, please.

- Alyssa
boredshitless chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
you wrote this when you were fourteen? wow!

you are really good, better than most i've read on fictionpress
Poshy chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i love the story...but i hate the part where he has sex with gwen

i never really understood how a guy can say he loves you but then sleep with another girl...that's just not real love for me you know...and yes i know i am naive P
bubbygirl1972 chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
Oh this was really wonderful.

it was so well written and I really thought they were going to end it and was so sad until you brought them back together.

wonderful job.