Reviews for BDSM Tutorial
Guest chapter 1 . 5m ago
You forgot to mention the implied paedophilia that comes with infantalising and then fucking another person, consentually or otherwise. You forgot to tell your readers to lobotomise their sub characters so they are happy to obey said closet paedophile. You should also look up the legal definition of abuse before you try to tell people what it is or isn't. Get an education, then get a life.
wolfstreak chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Thanks for all your tips on lemons and BDSM and such . I feel decidedly enlightened :D . Sorry for reviewing without using my account but I can't log in ... :/ thanks soooo much ! . I laughed at the last line .
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, so informative and instructive (and funny!)... a wonderful, helpful tool in BDSM erotica writing. And it doesn't take a whole 300 pages to get your point across! Simple, clear cut yet so very effective. Thank you!
DaddyslittledefectaDLS chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very informative! Gracias!
thescribekitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Thanks for this-makes writing easier for we newbies :)
Muzica-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thank you for sharing this. I don't write a lot of lemons, but BDSM is one of the things I want to include in my future works, so this had a lot of helpful pointers. Thank you.
Triizore chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is an interesting 'tutorial'. It's amazing how many people write these things not getting the whole 'abuse is not erotic' thing.

I just got a fic challenge for a BDSM and the only restraints that are allowed are bandanas (I know, it's very... odd).

So this kind of helped me get started.
Koukasen chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Thanks! That was very helpful, and great idea! I loved the 'repeat it out loud' parts! The examples were helpful and made the passages easier to understand.I am so coming back to this for future reference. Thanks! -hugs-

Rose 8D

(safe, sane, and consensual. got it.)
An Obsolete Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
You are a life saver, I hope you know that 3 never again will I wonder if I/my friends are doing bdsm scenes right again.

And for this, I thank you. Not to mention, the guide was well written and very clear. D
Akari Neko-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was wonderful! Super useful! I was trying to write a BDSM fic and that made me throw it from the window(s) XD' Now I'm prepared ohohoho!
Double Entendre chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow. This was really informative. I'll definitely refer back to this if/when I write a BDSM fic. Very nicely done.