Reviews for Fading Light
Marjulie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was a amazing, but what's sad is I'm ten years too late. Even though I know that you probably won't be able to read this, I just had to because it was that good.
AnotherFace chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
beautiful..perfect.
ScarlettEyes my stupid FFN wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
WOW! REALLY REALLY GOOOD!
ScarlettEyes my stupid FFN wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
WOW! REALLY REALLY GOOOD!
Britt Davis chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Wow, that's good, i love poetry, I just haven't posted my own...yet. This required some deep thought, I like it alot.

Keep up the good work.
Fading chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Wow that's amazing.
FanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I like that!
R chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I really like this, it could be a song, I can hear it now, great job
Fading chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I really love that poem. Some of your rhymes don't work though. "Details all leave you at one point,

Your shirt will get loose again,

Pain will ache in your every joint,

Your deft fingers won’t always mend." Mend and again don't rhyme sweety.
THE Dragon Princess chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
That was so amazing i love the analogy of melting snow and fading memories. I love your poems
wisp chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Wow, this was amazing, yet another one of u'r works that just takes my breath away. Awww its sooo sad, yet oddly comforting. Everything u write is always soo deep. I just can't believe u'r only my age. This is like one of them timeless poems u study at school, and everyone reads it in awe and thinks no1 can really write poems like that they just seep out from the depths of history...anyway i'm ramblig, i just thought that it merited a good review
Hymn chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Very sweet and nice...definitely wonderful.
Sabaye Leyr chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
This is a veeery nice poem. Great job!
Graciela chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
aaw, that's sooo sweet. :)
knrvDZHDdE chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Wow, that was great. Your rhyming is so good! I've tried to make my poems rhyme and they suck! Well, yours was certainly romantic, and your words fit in it perfectly. It's just so... um, what's the werd... I can't even describe it! It's good!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »