Reviews for Season's End
You Know Who chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
amazing
Mireiswen chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
I'm not a Wiccan, but I agree with alot of what this story has said. I would love to meet someone as wise and powerful as your Selena. It is sad that people so mistrust others that are different then themselves.
smile persephone chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
It's a well written piece, I loved it. However, Wicca was founded in the 1940s and the Salem Witch Trials were in the 1600s. Now, Pagans probably existed in that time (although few). But, those who were killed were mostly Christians that were mistook for witches because they did something "witch-like" or wrong for that time. Wicca and Paganism are not the same thing. Just like Witches and Wiccans are not the same thing.
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I don't understand? In the Salem witch trials, there weren't actually witches. It was mainly the confessions of thirteen young girls against people who were against the Puritan beliefs or had done a misdeed to their family. I don't understand how this relates to the Salem Witch trials? It's good, but I don't see anything accurate in it.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I am not a hundred percent sure, but I do believe that the witches in the Salem Witch Trials were not actually witches or wiccans, merely people named to be scapegoats by a gaggle of troublesome and imaginative girls. Outside of my historical objection to the story it is really good so far. I am very interested in seeing where this goes.
Calvin Fitzgerald