Reviews for Hikari no Riddles
grade64 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ithe first one is the sun (son), reflected off the moon, followed durring the day by everyones sense of second one is (I think) an idea. No idea is ever passed on to someone else without their interpretation being riddles, it took me a few readings of the second one to get it.(man, i hope i'm right about the second one after bragging like that)
Crescent Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I liked these. The first is the sun, or the moon. The second one is some sort of myth or tall tale...Keep up the good work. :)
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
OO! OO! #1- the sun#2- ...dunno... dreams?well anyway, thanks for the review on Forever For Dawn- it actually is a song!(dnag, I really wanna know what #2 is now)
Alex chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
number 2 is land, as in a country, whose borders constantly change
Skiv chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
The first is the sun, the second is... I dunno, I give up. E-mail me the answer please? Good job! *hugs*

Skiv
jenperfection chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
The answer to the first riddle is the sun. (the second spelling is "son")

I can't get the second ridde, though. It's hard!
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
The first riddle is the sun and the second one is the past. The econd one took me forever to figure out. Great riddles!
Katrina chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
The second one I have an Idea of what it is. "I am often a lieMade up from someone's mindI cannot moveExcept through passing of timeOr when someone moves me" I beleive this is saying When someone speaks they usually make up lies and the speach cannot be When it says "I cannot moveExcept through passing of timeOr when someone moves me" Means the speach cannot be understood without time and that it takes someone to open thier mouth and use thier tounge to use it. I strongly beleive the answer is Talking/speaking/language/or proving a apoint.
Questionable Chains chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
These two riddle are awesome! It's obvious the first riddle is the sun, but I am a bit stumped on the second one. I think your other reviewers may be right in saying it is the past.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
The first one is totally the sun. And is the second one... past? I'm really bad at riddles, lol! They confuse me! Oh, and thanks for the review! :D :D
krystle chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
sun
past
Kazme chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
the first one is deffienetly the sun
sun sets and rises east and west
the sun is fallowed by planets
the sun is always visible (depending were you are on earth)
moon reflects the sun
sun is distant
sun- son
sun is warm
and the ages of stars are billions of years
so it all leads to the sun
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Oh I love riddles. These are especially good (and taxing) I had to read through them a few times in order to have an educated guess at what they are. I'm thinking, for number 1; the sun? Rises in the east, sets in the west... you can always warm up around the sun, the sun is distant... Not sure about the name 'spelled in two ways'... but yeah, I think it's the sun.
For number 2, now I thought a lot about this... I'm going to go for the 'past'...The past only exists in history, it can sometimes be made up, parts can sometimes be lost.
Let me know if I'm right / let me know the correct answers.
Thanks for the lovely reviews. I enjoyed these riddles... keep 'em coming!
il Duce chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I'll have to say that the first riddle is light, the second is one's conscience. o.o