Reviews for What Has Happened To Our World
kerbieflaw chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
one thing i like about all your poetry so far is that it's all so truthful... and you aren't afraid of saying what you feel. i don't get it either... life is precious, and whatever someone does, they shouldn't really go and kill someone... especially themselves.
perhaps the structure wasn't very smooth, and restricted the poem a bit... but otherwise, great job. ;)
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
OMFG!this was AMAZING I LOVED it! totally good and wicked awesome I really love this
ComeBackToCamden chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
hm a bit clich├ęd but otherwise yes it was good.
Ruby Woo chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I REALLY like this one. Very powerful and a voice of commonsense much needed in today's world.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I had something in the magazine last year, but it's not posted on this site. I'm not really sure which one to suggest, I'll keep thinking. This one is pretty good, other than a couple spelling mistakes.
It makes an excellent point about adolescent life, so it'd probably be of interest to the students...don't you think?
myno chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
okay, i'll be honest. It's not the best poetry ever. But I love the idea behind the poem, the questions are so poignant and so true.
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
wow so very true. I too have wondered why everything has seemed change negatively recently. I like the way you've brought these issues across in this poem i find its really powerful. well done :)
Your Baby chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
i agree totally! every1 is like all i cant take this...i think its mostly mental and during these times, people think that they can let it out or tell someone...not like our parents and their's time...
Your Baby chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
:( so sad. so true... wow... amazingness...