Reviews for Denial
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
WOWNESS, ONE VERY EMOTIONAL DEP POE filled with pain..this poem was realy great..keep up the great work
myno chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
woah. very powerful emotion here. excellent poetry.
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
hey...saw you're reviews on Keith Andrew's stuff, so I decided to check out some of your stuff...and all I can say is wow. This was powerful, and very emotional. You're other reviewers have said it all, this is amazing. God though...that must have been terrible. Well written,-Rae
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
very emotional,very sad and very true as it is the main thing that can distroy a persons entire life for as long as they live. great job, very powerful, so close to home. great job!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Emotive stuff. Brilliantly written. Not much to say I guess. Keep up the good work, I really admire you for this gutsy piece of writing. Took real spirit, what can I say. You rock.
stiffler2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
that was very intence, i hope that has never happened to you. that was good, though. Very descriptive. My friend saw one line and thought it better not to continue, no i didn't continue because i am a guy, i just wanted to see the way that you write, and you write very well.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That was so full of emotion...it was so raw. I have tears in my eyes with how much this poem effected me. I'm almost scared to say that I realate to this poem which is probably why I'm crying. The sadness behind the ignored word no is over looked always until it happens to you. Very extremely well written!
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
this is so true.I'm afraid to be alone with guys do to incidents like is similar to my poem 'Guilty',but yours is more read