Reviews for Torn
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Great formatting here Glee. The topic was interesting. It gave a story of emotions throughout the piece.

I am in such a poetry reading mood tonight and I am glad I came across this piece. It was lovely. Very well written...your rhyming was perfect as well as the couplets and stanzas. Bravo to you on that. I know it can be a pain in the butt to try and get a format right when you want to get the words on the page.

I found a few almost cliches, but you managed to turn them around into a unique piece that flows well and is relatable. The las stanza was a finale to a bang out piece. Bravo to you...write on!
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Beautiful. And quite sad. I like the way you alternate between the longer stanzas dealing with the negative relationship, and the two-line stanzas addressing the friend, that repetition of "And oh, sweet friend" is really touching, an emotional masterstroke. The end is tragic, but logical, ansd provides a wonderful climax to a very good poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is such a relateavle poem. A deep and haunting poem. Brillant.

Noelle
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I can relate. Awesome
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
i can relate to this so well at the moment...it flows so well, so well written...good...keep up the good writing!
rbberdukezofdoom chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Thank you so much for this. It's helped me a lot.
Excellent writing! It really lets you experience what's going on with this person.
(Haha)