Reviews for Lifes toughso just except it
melody mama chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Gees, finally, I had to go back and refresh my memory as to what the story was about because its been so long (LOL). but seriously, great update. Nice chapter, and nice attempt, I have no idea, nor do I want to know, what goes on in the head of a teenage guy. And yes, girls like Maria, although I try not to let them, drive me crazy too.
Raindr0ps chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
I like this story very much. Especially the characters and their attitudes. Keep it up please!
Shadows Fury chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
...this was good. Sorry it took me longer to review *growls* stupid exams. Anyways, this sounds like a typical day in my world, I thought it was really realistic. I love how Damien is, his personality and the sarcasm. But he does seem to be a bit stuck up ,but hey that's probally your intention, huh? Hehehe...he's so funny. Anyways, all in all I though this was great. Keep on writing. Ohh...yay I don't like this Maria Volia Bonlichia person. *Hits her over the head with a baseball bat so she'll shut up* hehehe...that's better...Later
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Hehehe... this was good. I really like Jem. She's a very interesting character, randoma and sarcastic. Well that's what I got atleast. Anyways, I hope you continue this cause I really want to see what happens next. Keep up the great work.
Gypsy Pen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
i loved it. i like how you write, it's very amusing... i can't wait to see where you'll take this, and yes, writing is a lot of work, but the finished project, and reviews are well worth it...
melody mama chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Nice first chapter. I would definitely like to see where it is going. Plz update. And a little bit of advice, if you wait for 10 reviews it might be awhile. I know, I want those reviews (cough cough review my story cough cough), but we can't be picky with reviews. But plz update so I can see what happens.
Janz chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
that was pretty good, i want to see how it goes, i like your descriptive language, there really funny, keep on writting!
your favourite stalker chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
o damein n jem! jem sounds really hilarious n weird :) lol but shes cool. itz funny how damien's first thought bout jem wuz 'her eyes matched her hair' lol. overall... LUVLLY! *thumbs up* keep it up! update soon