Reviews for Relationship Between Robinson Crusoe and Friday
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11
Half a dozen of my students have plagiarised you. Please, for the love of all that is holy and good in the education system, remove this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The meaning of Foe is enhanced by sustained allusion to the book: “Robinson Crusoe”. The writer of Foe had chosen Robinson Crusoe and Friday specifically to tell his story to the audience in a deeper extent. J.M. Coetzee showed the enslavement of lower class by using a metaphor of tongue and by bringing a new perspective to the relationship between Robinson Crusoe and Friday. Since the readers of his book know about the real relationship, his new perspective caused people to have a deeper understanding of Foe.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
пкрмщжк4
shinco chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This was pretty cool! It's good that Robinson Crusoe could see the humanity in Friday that others couldn't! I know more about that story now than I ever have (I've never read it)! That was really good! Keep it up!
Nausikaa chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Essays...ARRH! I don't like writing essays, my teachers always want them so long. In year 5 I had to write a 15 page one on rivers, it was so boring...
Anyway, this is quite good, and I hope you got a good mark for it.