Reviews for As Long As I Have You
JagerCloud chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I like this poem but I felt the rythm hard to find. I had a hard time concentrating and understanding what I was reading. However, I do love the detail and the topic which you wrote about. I like the similies in the poem for they are always good in a poem. Keep up the good work, because I wish to read more of it!

Jager
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
O_O that was really good! *bows down* I am not worthy!

-Ana Rose
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I've never heard you be sappy before. It's kinda cute. Not your best poetically, but emotively it's good. I hope she liked it.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
so i'm telling you straight out this time...proofread! ok, now on to the real stuff.

the fallen angel concept is quite interesting...i like how you tied that in to the next part. nice to see you've got happy stuff, too!
militantfeminist chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
You are really talented, your girlfriend should be very impressed by this I know I would be. The combining of two pieces works well making this poem very different. I love
XClara chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Its a great poem.. eh, I'm in a depressing mood, but it still speaks to me. I love the way you combined two poems, it's something I've never seen done before and it definetly creates a unique style
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
That was really nice. Your girlfriend is lucky to have someone who cares about her so much and then isn't afraid to show it. Beautiful!
Thanks for the review of "Challenge" by the way. I'm not to fond of that one really, especially as I look back on it, but am glad you enjoyed it.
As previously said, great poem - definitely one of your better ones recently. I especially like the 2nd to last stanza (I feel you love wrapping around me like a blanket / The warmth of it folding itself around me / The warmth soaks into my being / And gives me strength to carry on) Great image there! Keep up the awesome work Matthew! :)
With the usual applause,
HF42
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
aww so sweet. I love this! so romantic :D *hmph* wish my bf would write me a poem lol but he isnt a poet so i cant complain i suppose lol. Again, Well done
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aww..it's so sweet dear heart. Don't worry about the flow or anything, the message is there, in the heart and soul of the words upon the page/screen. I'm deeply touched. Thank you so much for writing this for me. It will forever make my day. I love you very very much.
Hugs and Chocolate Kisses,
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hello hello! yet another brilliant piece by you! i have to say this is very nice and i honestly dont like it right now, but thats only because im in a shocked/pissed off mood so happy and cool poems dont make me feel very good... lol... it is a good piece, and once im over this pissy mood ill love it :)
very pissed, sm1 took me off favs and yeah... :(:(:(:( anyways... cool, looks like u gots 51 who added u now, nice! keep it going ;) seems ppl are adding u and not removing u like they are to me :P ok can u tell there is a grudge there and that im rambling?
yeah, ok ill shut up now and go to school. nice piece, take care and ttyl! if u have time and patience, can u review my 2 newest pieces? thanks a million and hugs!
Tara
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
The poem's great, i mean seriously. Though i think that the second part from 'A taste of joy' onwards should be in a separate poem. overall i totally get what your trying to say to loved one. good work, keep it up!