Reviews for The Daughters of Artemis
Wolvenkite chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
great story. where can i see some actual lemons?
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I think I love Jess a little more now, because of the chapter ending. So, what is Jasmine actually? A dragon?
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Anne is Descent, correct. And Lina...wasn't that the one helping Grace? And the Dr. isn't she the one in the coroner's office that Drake helped? Sorry, keeping the characters straight is getting harder. Maybe put up a list with brief info about each somewhere?
Harry chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
Well, it may be St. Patricks day, but I see that Romance is still in the air. I hope it takes hold and blooms!
Just a Crazy Man chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
Love...
Harry chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
That little comment that Grace made about mages is something that I have read on numerous occasions. If it IS true, then Grace had best tread carefully.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
Above excellent sister.
a99515 chapter 20 . 2/11/2010
far out story worth your time reading a well written and managed story have fun reading it
Harry chapter 20 . 2/11/2010
I think that this organization just learned that you do NOT mess with the Daughters! They lost face and they lost honor. They will not be back again. But, I think Athena may have found herself a new student.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
Great Story! I really enjoy reading it! I can't wait to read the rest to see what happens!
Harry chapter 19 . 6/25/2008
Well, it sounds like things are taking a interesting turn! I have no problem with the neutrality, but I think that the Dark Lady who seeks the light had best watch out! No telling who might be looking for her, be it male or female!
minako366 chapter 18 . 6/26/2007
Cute. That name Saxon is the name of a character in a book I recently finished, so I found that interesting Nice update
Harry chapter 18 . 6/26/2007
Glad to see that you updated Shane. Now, lets make sure that this place STAYS neutral! There are too few places that both sides can sit down at, and not risk a reprisal.
Harry chapter 17 . 2/10/2007
Remind me, that if I EVER visit this establishment, to behave myself! *Writes up quick memo* I don't want to end up being thrown out in the street like yesterday's trash!
minako366 chapter 15 . 7/26/2006
Aw! Hope everything works out, but this was really good. Please keep up the great work. I really like this story a lot. I look forward to reading new updates.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »