Reviews for Dear God
hayella chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
New Living Translation

Isaiah 1:18 says

Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.

:) Good news! Bible says ask and it will be given to you. Forgiveness comes by believing He can forgive you, and make you clean. ) There is a prayer, the sinner's prayer. There's no specific lines but it goes something like this.

"Dear God, I know I am a sinner. But from now on, I want to change. I want to live a life pleasing in your sight. Please forgive me for my sins and cleanse me. Today, I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and savior. Please come into my heart. Come into my life. I know I will never be the same again. This I pray, in Jesus name, Amen."

When you pray, believe and expect because GREAT things are coming your way :) I know, because this prayer changed my life :)
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
(smile) This reminds me of how I came to Christ. I was on the verge of suicide, and I was only 9 - nine-year-old, suicidal, shoplifting bully (lol, wow, that's quite a thougth)(but it's true). Anyway, I'm glad that you're coming to God too. If you truly prayed this prayer, you will get an answer, believe me. God loves you, and God bless you!

(by the way, if you have anything you want to discuss, my email address is
Getuie chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I found this interesting to read... There's a lot of honesty in this piece... a lot of uncertainty... which is quite fitting for the topic. It reminds me of how I came to Christ... and the specific words I had used in my prayers. Altogether well written.
Oh, and thank you for the review :-)
Lucy Atticks chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow i am really glad that you wrote this letter. i mean, everyone thinks about these things and its really great that you wrote this to tell everyone else that you are not alone. Your works are so inspiring and they will mean so much to a lot of people.
CassieMR chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That's awesome. I know so many other people have written things similar to "Dear God." It seems the universal prayer that everyone is afraid to pray. From personal experience-yes, there is a God, and you don't really know it until you've given yourself to Him and worshiped Him. But if you really prayed this prayer, He'll do a work in you. It's not always easy, and you're going to fail, but the amazing thing is that God really loves you and He really wants to do something with your life. How can He love a little piece of crud like me? I don't know, but He does. Believe in God and stand up for that belief, and you'll have freedom like you never imagined.