Reviews for Broken Trust
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I would love to hear the story behind this poem, there is so much hurt and anger in your words and when i say i know exactly what this feels like i mean it, to trust someone is to let them in, you put your guard down thinking you won't be hurt but when they betray that, it hurts even more becoz you feel it was your fault becoz you let them in, in the first place!

I love this piece, very well written and so raw, beautiful!

Lotsa love

AC
ChildxofxSorrow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow, this is really good! I really like it! oh btw, thanks for the two reviews that you gave me and your work is so much better than mine, you put alot of thought and effort into yours, mine are just spur of the moment things, but you really need to keep up the good work, cuz this is really good and I bet that your others are just as good or better!
silverquill212 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This perfectly describes a situation I found myself in several weeks ago. I really like how you put everything on the table as it is, like "here's the truth, what you see is what you get and that's all of it." It's an in-your-face poem, and something about that appeals to me. As I read I become invigorated with those same feelings once more, and it helps to get the weight off my chest. So I guess what I'm saying is your poem made me feel better. :] *feels cheesy*