Reviews for Autumn's Monologue
Juliegirl22 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Very good story! I read the whole thing in one go and I thought it was really well written. Good job!
zinkey1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
I love this story so much. It all seems so real and raw
FlameKnight chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Awesome! I loved it!
more than a memory chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Wow. I really loved that story - I sat and read the whole thing through. It was really good, lots of emotion.
Bob chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
Very good story. Thanks!
SleepDontWeep chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
wow... all i can say is wow, i foudn this by accident and .. i juts got sicked into autumn's world... i could so relate to everything she was feeling.. she seemed so confused and so lost and i just wanted 2 take her inmy arms and console her. you are very brave for writing such an in depth descriptive story like this. it was one of the most realistic stories i've ever read.. and i'm definetly putting it on my faves done! and im definetly checking out more of your and admiration Gretchen45 xplease o please review my story 'Quartz sight' as it's pretty heavy like this.. and id love if i got the opinion of someone with your talent. x :)
sarah chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
awesome story.! one of the best iv.e read on this site. gives me some hope for myself

stop the world chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
you dont own the song "poor thing" by pms- it's in degrassi. you neglected to say that. but otherwise great story.
hpfreakout chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
great story, love it. very interesting, awsome chapters.
Young King101 chapter 11 . 1/2/2005
This is my Review for all ten chapie's and the epilogue: wowzerz, that was a powerful fic there man, it was so awesome how everything worked out for good. I certainly did get quite ticked at her attidtude towards things, but I had to put myself in her shoes, and look at things from her perspective. It's terrific how her unc was there for her the whole time; and when it came to true revenge, it didn't cost her a thing, and I'm glad she didn't kill Craig (if he were a real person i'd say a prayer for him). Anyway this was a great story, and now I see where Jade Thomas came from, mabey you might do a biography on all the contestants, mabey not!lol. God bless man, and I'll see you the next chapter of "Teen misfit."

* .
Young King101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Yo, this is actually me Review for chapter's 1 and 2; this is an intersting story here man, I'm eager to see how it all turns out, and how she'll deal with it in the end, keep up the good work. God bless, and peace out!

* .
Confluence chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Flowing. Nice ending paragraph.

_
Confluence chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
And a wonderful ending to top it off! Astonishing from beginning to end. jesusfreak9588, "Autumn's Monologue" was original, metaphorical (is that a word?), descriptive, had a clear story outline, well punctuated, and had great insight. It was worth my hours of reading, and had a wonderful ending. She beat Craig without violence, but with music. Music was the right way to go for the story. Loved it!

I'd appreciate an epilogue.

Great work!
Confluence chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
Goodies! You let the uncle figure out everything! Great technique in introducing rising events!I'm relieved to find that Autumn can now trust someone. And the links to the dreams...amazing...makes me wonder what the remaining chapters are about...Good to bring up some tension towards the end. That uncle's the best best friend I can imagine for her...
Confluence chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
OK, great job on this chapter. You introduced a lot of action and pushed along the plot. Nice! And I still stand by having the story rated "R."

Don't worry, I'm just an amateur still learning to write like you! _