Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Samekraemer chapter 1 . 3/10
I want to thank you for putting this up for all aspiring writers. I've had similar situations happen in my own writing as you've described (character development, plot line failure...list is long), and with the great advice and examples you've provided, I'm going to go take a look at some of my old stories and see if I can get them back on track to see through to the end.

Generally, I don't post a story unless it's finished, and the one time I did, it bit me in the ass, but my loss of inspiration wasn't from the lack of story development. It was from the hateful reviews some people feel compelled to leave just to tear down a writer's confidence. Unfortunately, there's no cure for being an asshole, as i've been told many times. Thanks again for this article. I'm going to bookmark it so I can refresh my memory next time I'm stuck! Samekraemer
brittney flower chapter 1 . 2/9
nice but make shorter pls
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Now I want to write about Bubblegum World :P
Rachel032687 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Oh, Suzy! These are not the carrots you're looking for! But this post was indeed what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
DeeP ci chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I. Eat. Carrots. For. Breakfast!
(Well, lunch, really...)

ANYWAY, this is amazeballs. Thanks for sharing :)
98.7crazy chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is awesome. It perfectly details a lot of problems that I have. So I really am thankful that you took away time from your stories to upload this. Thank You!
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Are you a teacher? If not you should be for you make learning fun and exciting! I could also see you throwing carrots at misbehaving students too... Good stuff!
Victoria azula chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
First off, your amazing?
Second...now I have to rewrite my entire story...
SnowFaith chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for writing this! This was really helpful; I learned a lot from you! Thank you! I would seriously hug you, but the virtual world keeps me from doing so! :c Virtual Hug...? c:

Thanks again! :D
purrfectly-miraculous chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. This was very helpful and I'm thankful to you to post such great advice. You must be a bloody brilliant writer, though I haven't read your stories. I quite liked how you described writing in such a simple and understanding manner, and I wish you luck in the wonderful journey of writing!
Regards,
Crys
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is excellent and very useful!
Thank you for writing this! :)
ant0006 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
My GOD this is amazing. *bows in worship*
Xandria Cosette chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
How do you pick your point of views? Personally I like both third and first and with the third person point of view I have played around with both omnipresent and singular. I've noticed though that I will switch the point of views throughout a story and going back I've liked them both. Which leaves me with the dilemma of what to pick. So I was wondering how you pick your own p.o.v's?
fortiespoet chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I don't feel motivated enough to write a proper review but seriously, as an aspiring writer this has helped so much. You're perf I swear.
Weaving In Words chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for this!

I can be very honest in saying that although i haven't been wacked by flying carrots (yet), I'm certainly reaching that stage... :O
Hopefully I'll get out of it. :)

May the anti-carrot force be with you! :)
352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »