Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Rachel032687 chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh, Suzy! These are not the carrots you're looking for! But this post was indeed what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
DeeP ci chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I. Eat. Carrots. For. Breakfast!
(Well, lunch, really...)

ANYWAY, this is amazeballs. Thanks for sharing :)
98.7crazy chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is awesome. It perfectly details a lot of problems that I have. So I really am thankful that you took away time from your stories to upload this. Thank You!
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Are you a teacher? If not you should be for you make learning fun and exciting! I could also see you throwing carrots at misbehaving students too... Good stuff!
Victoria azula chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
First off, your amazing? I have to rewrite my entire story...
SnowFaith chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for writing this! This was really helpful; I learned a lot from you! Thank you! I would seriously hug you, but the virtual world keeps me from doing so! :c Virtual Hug...? c:

Thanks again! :D
we're in this together chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. This was very helpful and I'm thankful to you to post such great advice. You must be a bloody brilliant writer, though I haven't read your stories. I quite liked how you described writing in such a simple and understanding manner, and I wish you luck in the wonderful journey of writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is excellent and very useful!
Thank you for writing this! :)
ant0006 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
My GOD this is amazing. *bows in worship*
Xandria Cosette chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
How do you pick your point of views? Personally I like both third and first and with the third person point of view I have played around with both omnipresent and singular. I've noticed though that I will switch the point of views throughout a story and going back I've liked them both. Which leaves me with the dilemma of what to pick. So I was wondering how you pick your own p.o.v's?
fortiespoet chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I don't feel motivated enough to write a proper review but seriously, as an aspiring writer this has helped so much. You're perf I swear.
Weaving In Words chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for this!

I can be very honest in saying that although i haven't been wacked by flying carrots (yet), I'm certainly reaching that stage... :O
Hopefully I'll get out of it. :)

May the anti-carrot force be with you! :)
thenamesanya chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Have I thanked you yet?

Just what I needed, a kick in the ass and a PLAN. Well, a plan TO plan, but why split hairs?

Anyway, thank you again. I have hopes that this will actually work...
Paige Terner chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Excellent. A step-by-step on how to write stories thats short enough to follow but long enough to have details and examples and essentially make sense. XD
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awesome! It gave me so much ideas and inspiration, the writer's block part really got me :)
349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »